Barbara

I was watching Barbara and got interested and OF COURSE: it went OFFLINE!! Most irritating and very disappointing. OFFLINE; OFFLINE, OFFLINE!!! DISAPPOINTED, DISAPPOINTED, DISAPPOINTED, DISAPPOINTED. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
GOOD BY VHTV!

1 Like

You are very welcome!

Barbara & Diu practice BJ & HJ video fun

Thank You Barbara & Diu. submitted to archives

1 Like

Sorry WestCal Not sure what my problem is , or what a blip can do to help it.

/blɪp/ an unexpected and unusual condition that is usually temporary: The drop in sales last month was just a blip, nothing to worry about. A blip is also a small spot of light that appears on a radar screen and shows where a physical object is

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: I am glad it is not mine.

Всем привет, сегодня у нашего любимого друга Боно день рождение🍾

С днём рождения :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Bono

2 Likes

They settle their quarrels with sex …or communicate with it lol good method, better than net , fb, etc! lol

:four_leaf_clover: :cocktail: :birthday:HAPPY B DAY,BONO ! :four_leaf_clover: :birthday: :cocktail:

1 Like

1 Like

How old is Bono today?

Ему сегодня исполнилось 23 года :relaxed:

3 Likes

Beautiful age

2 Likes

Я тоже так считаю, только к сожалению он сегодня не сможет приехать к нам в гости:pensive::sob:

2 Likes

Как вам? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 Likes

@Barbara when will your tattoo be finished ?? Mine will be set in 2 weeks can’t wait :grinning: it’s a tribute to my grandma who passed away last week after 4 years of fighting cancer and lost :cry: :sob:

You are Truly a Special Woman.

Соболезную :sob: Я не знаю когда закончу татуировку, потому что мой мастер уехал, надеюсь скоро вернëтся :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes