Bait & Switch?

I agreed to 5 days of Premium service for $10 using the promo code HIGHFIVE, yet when I entered my CC info and clicked the pay now button, I was charged $39.95 for 30 days. I have contacted support about this issue, but wanted to record it on the Forum for good measure. Let’s see how they handle it.

The result of my attempt to receive a refund? “Voyeur-House does not provide cash refunds. The billing system used by Voyeur-House or our authorized agents provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and our Sites include many features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will be provided only under the rarest of circumstances such as persistent technical problems originating with our equipment.”

I will now be filing a fraud dispute with my CC company. This was your classic bait & switch.

Let’s see. When subscribing to VHTV with recurring payment or when paying one-time fee, you agree to the terms displayed to you on several stages. Here are the screenshots of each step you passed when subscribing to VHTV with HIGHFIVE promo-code:

So, who baits who?

I suggest you attach the screenshots above for them to see you agreed to these terms and ask their opinion too.

You are thieves. If I made an error, you have the ability to fix it. But you refuse to help me. I WILL get my money back and that’s the bottom line. Bait & Switch was on your end. I will never use your product again.

Don’t worry too much. Everybody makes mistakes. Despite the support was right with their reply, I will forward the request to refund the 30-Day purchase to you. This will result in your account at VHTV to be banned as per our ToS, yet your forum account will remain active as VHTV & VHTV Forum have different ToS. Welcome anytime.

1 Like

Thank you for processing my refund.

I have been a user of my PC for about 15 years. I do not consider myself an unrepentant guy, but I have always been very conservative when it comes to giving the card number, and I still do today. In the so-called in the meantime, there were various problems with paying for one or the other streaming video (I have both the largest in the world - payment by my satellite operator), audio streaming (I have one, which i pay by my satellite operator, other I can buy as a code card in a kiosk for some time) or finally the streaming portal of one of the largest commercial TV channels in my country (transfer with a code card via my bank). Thanks to this, I managed to avoid giving a credit card number to this day … brrrrrrrrr !!! And I believe it will continue to do so. As for VHTV, so far I’m a free user, and if something interesting is happening, I’m already so proficient (hi … hi … hi …) in the subject that I can always find a solution on many internet forums.

now you can not see the great girls on here any more maybe next time say nothing ,with me if I get any bonus days they add it on the normal days nonoe is taking your money ,you will get a refund

thats ok for been a free user, but you can not see all the rooms and to be fair what is the point I think I pay about 30 English pounds ever 4 weeks to me thats fine ,its a great site many lovely girls I get to see all ,and if I miss something I have the video pages and I can go back 24 hours or so gone are the days when I have to stay up and go to bed in case I miss something because you are a free user you can do that

Probably you are right. But it’s really hard to have everything. You know, I come from the country where, as a c___d, I had a black and white TV and two channels at my disposal. Now I have about 200 of them. Knowing myself I can always manage somehow. Or maybe even that the time will come when I will be a Premium User as well. You know, if we are already involved in this type of activity, I came across it a few years ago when a competition advertisement was displayed to me. Of course, it intrigued me then, and I decided to explore the subject. Of course, the most interesting for me was VHTV. And so I look here and there and follow the events. In order not to speak only in general terms, my presence or those interested in VHTV date back more or less from the times of such couples as Andrew and Krista or Christian and Ruta. I would also mention the third one, but I do not want to raise the forums once again to discuss them. When I previously mentioned their names, it was just like that.

1 Like

most sites are safe to put CC numbers down ,there sometimes you can see a small shield sign ,if you see that its safe i got a thing on my laptop to say if its a bad site or not then its up to you to go on it