Ariela

Offline ISP issues.

Enjoy real life my friend.

1 Like

Voyeurism in Voyeur house is not real life my friend

1 Like

But maybe its nearer to real life here than a lot of other realms.

1 Like

Voyeurism in Voyeur House is not voyeurism. It’s a pseudo form of voyeurism that is closer to real life. True voyeurism happens when the people being watched have no idea they are being watched.
:+1:

2 Likes

like @letsdothis said, Voyeur-house is not like classic reality show. Every realms, appartements, and people have a deal. It’ interesting to discover life, habits, way of life but like in this case it’s maybe sad to not have more. It’s just a fact more than a critic

1 Like

2 Likes

This is criminal

1 Like

5 Likes

Don’t forget that they are only house sitting while Ariela & Sebastian are away from the apartment. We can’t expect any sexual activity until they are comfortable in their new surroundings which are probably out of their comfort zone.

2 Likes

She has been there before. This is not her first time she was almost going to have sex with.Seb but I think his third leg was too much for her so she backed out of that she was close to having sex with. We’ll on the couch one day they need a lot of kissing and fondling and that’s about it and she’s taking showers over there

Thank you for pointing out that she has been a guest before which puts my theory into the dustbin :+1:

He is a very hot guy.

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the only thing close to Sex she has done and probably will ever do sad to say

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh wow let me shut my mouth lol

Let hope they get more comfortable.

She has been wearing pads last few days