Ariela

you don’t have to take it so hard vhtv is open to everything…unfortunately the gay apartments were short-lived for a thousand reasons…(I am open to everything)…

2 Likes

Homophobic users and zero inclusion. This is a serious problem in 2023.

if there is a gay apartment and there are few users watching it the participants will not have a big gain…(and for what they leave the project)…

2 Likes

Credimi che il mondo è popolato di gay che si interesserebbero di visitare vhtv, e vhtv riceverebbe molti più utenti e i partecipanti prenderebbero soldi. Ci sono utenti gay in giro che nemmeno sanno dell’esistenza di questo sito. Nemmeno su twitter che è il social più aperto di tutti hanno avuto la bontà di tenere aperto il profilo gay. L’hanno lasciata attiva per un primo anno (mentre c’erano dei partecipanti uno peggio dell’altro) e poi chiuso. Twitter era ed è popolato di gay, come gli etero. Possiamo parlarne all’infinito, ma la mia idea ogni anno che passa è sempre quella e ho sempre ragione. VHTV meno gay ha, meglio vive.

So your saying you know better than the people that run the site ,as to what at is best for them , as for saying your always right , that sure is a bold statement if i,ve ever heard one , im not homophobic by any means and even i understand the difficulties in promoting gay sex in russia due to that crazy fuckwit Putin and his idealistic ways , im pretty sure many gay men in russia are carefull as to not be seen engaging in homesexuality especially these days , if you are intrested have a read through this it might educate you in the difficulties VHTV face in finding this sexuall oreintation A history of LGBTQ rights in modern Russia: From progress to despair | EUROPP

1 Like

hai provato a chiedere direttamente a vhtv…tramite mp (per capire cosa n’è pensano loro) io come ti ripeto non ho problemi anzi penso sia giusto avere anche appartamenti gay…

. Vh twitter was closed long time ago (so there’s go the "most open social)
. There are straight users around who don’t even know about the existence of this site
. I dare to say that you make no good to their cause doing what you keep doing as soon as someone that may be gay/bi arrive to VH

You need to realize that these house are not about your friends or in your country (that probably on current times may be start to dealing with issues relating with their “freedom”).
If you have so much certains about what you preach every single time, gather some money, do some crowfunds and start a project similar to these with people that you will search to be interest in participating in a 24/7 online site. Surely, with your own ideas, rules and advertising it would be great.

Just a minor “correction”. VH doesn’t face that difficulties as they don’t find anyone. It’s all on managers and on the will of future participants :wink:

1 Like

yes my BOOBOO , but it is still difficult even for the managers to find them .as im pretty sure 90%of gay men in russia would find it hard to allow themselves to be recorded knowing the Stance russia as on this subject

3 Likes

2 Likes

Anni fa hanno creato una area totalmente assurda su cosa se ne pensava dei contenuti gay. Si sono sempre mossi sotto una linea completamente nosense. Si dà più importanza alle coppie etero e lesbiche ma non ai ragazzi maschi gay. E inoltre, affidare la gestione degli appartamenti a dei manager che non fanno altro che supportare solo coppie etero, non serve a niente. Poi quando capita fanno comparire qualche giovane gay come ospite. Hanno messo Adil come unico partecipante gay, è andato bene per un mese, dopodiché il suo manager gli ha imposto di invitare ragazze e di limitare il sesso gay. L’hanno pure obbligato a chiudere il suo account Telegram. E’ inutile, qui o si cambia modalità di gestione del sito, o si cambiano completamente manager.

There are bisexual men too. Some of the current participants are bisexual.

Adil non era libero di fare nulla. Infatti appena lasciò il progetto, postò una foto di lui insieme a un ragazzo. Come mai non poteva invitarlo nel suo appartamento? Perché il suo manager glielo aveva impedito. Adesso abbiamo Deni, che è costretto a dover fare show davanti alle webcam pur di guadagnare soldi, pur sapendo che in vh non guadagna un cazzo. No no qui mi dispiace possiamo parlarne all’infinito, ma non ci sono giustificazioni. Si devono cambiare regole e gestione.

2 Likes

Reported but as they are on holiday w will have to wait. The young man hit it with a mop as he was cleaning.

just notice that the chinchilla has got out, hope he don’t do to much damage

Good luck to him catching it. Those things can moooove when they go for it.

hey you fukwit you left me out of my cage , now i wanna go get some chinchilla pussy . OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR !!!
8V1Un9

2 Likes

5 Likes

Guests with a suitcase and stuff looks like the gay guy is gone.