Ariela

4 Likes

Moving to the bedroom.

However, I have my doubts as to whether a potential apartment is really (financially) worthwhile. the majority of viewers have other interests. and as much as i would appreciate it, the potential revenue just might not be enough

4 Likes

Fintanto che continueranno a mettere appartamenti etero il pubblico gay non crescerà mai e quindi gli appartamenti gay non faranno mai visualizzazioni… Vabbè…La chiudo qua che tanto posso parlare all’infinito che non serve a niente…

:heart:

5 Likes

4 Likes

The first guy is shy so not sure we will see sex. The other guy showered earlier.

Loro dormono, dormo anche io… E’ veramente un peccato non poter seguire per sempre questa bellissima coppia

1 Like

They are cute together, but having them in an apartment on a full-time basis would mean assholes arriving to just crap all over the beautiful thing as usual. One thing I know is that bigots gotta bigot.
Enjoy the brief interlude of a rare thing, Luketto, cherish it for what it is. Like a desert cactus bloom; brief but astonishingly beautiful.

Okay, I just v___ted in my mouth here. You get the picture though.

Fate un area gay sul forum , in modo che chi gli etero che vogliono vedere immagini etero non vengono disturbati da immagini gay. E quindi gli stronzi rimangono in disparte. È semplice. Ci sono mille soluzioni per aumentare il pubblico sul sito. Il problema è che non gliene frega un cazzo a nessuno. L’importante è avere coppie etero e poi come contorno far comparire qualche gay in qua e là. Dai su basta stronzate. Che venga ammesso una volta per tutte. Stiamo discutendo sul niente. Sono stanco di sentire sempre stronzate. Chi lavora dietro a questo sito che non possa fare qualcosa per includere tutti e come si deve perché si deve preoccupare per la reazione di qualche user mi sembra assurdo. Detto ciò la smetto, che mi incazzo anche troppo su questo argomento.

1 Like

E aggiungo un’altra cosa. Se non fosse grazie a delle persone che hanno voluto contribuire come moderatori, certi contenuti gay non sarebbero nemmeno messi in archivio. Specialmente mesi fa quando parecchie richieste di inserire situazioni gay o uomini nudi sono state completati ignorate.

1 Like

They could join an apartment with a “straight” couple as this has been done several times already.

1 Like

This isn’t really the place for this discussion really, but in principle I agree that some of the aggro could be avoided if there was a little corner of the forums just for boys who like boys. Perhaps then we’d see what the numbers really are and some would come out of the shadows to find their voices without fear of being shouted down.

Also, yes, Jerel is probably correct that a safer option is a two bedroom apartment with a mix of one straight and one LGBT couple. Seems that as long as there are tits bouncing around somewhere the majority are happy. Compromise is a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

its 2023 and i think we have got past the gay phobia now , ,the only time it becomes an issue if its banned by there culture , as for everyone else theres no need to hide

2 Likes

I agree with you…(for someone you have to create a separate topic just for gays and this really sucks we are all the same)…

you have a funny way of saying things ,quite appropiate lol :rofl:

1 Like

it’s not my fault and it was deepl… :hugs:

Invece di trovare una soluzione, ridiamoci sopra. Si.