Ariela

Si no leí mal su lenguaje corporal (a menudo se acariciaba el bajo vientre y tenía gesto contrito) estaba con dolores femeninos. Sumado al hecho que al día siguiente (hoy) anduvo con bombacha y no quiso sexo (que claramente Will estaba dispuesto), quizás ahí está la explicación “técnica” del por qué no quiso estimulación. Aunque si analizamos la cara de él, el método de tortura también encuadra :laughing:

1 Like

Its about that time

that’s most probably why he’s gone elsewhere

1 Like

You’re keeping a calendar of her menstruation? No, that’s not creepy. Not at all.

1 Like

Periods Plasticfreeperiods GIF by Environm_______lCampaign

1 Like

No, just remembered that it coincides with amelie and she has just had hers

eventually he will be doing it from anal. it is given.
girls love his doing back door

We hope so

Dude, you’re only making it worse… :grin:

It could be much worse but i can’t get my spreadsheet to fit on here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ariella will have to start to worry if Will starts buying banana’s.

@jabbath1987 your favourite cleaners outfit

6 Likes

was hat sie denn da für zwei Jungs eingeladen? Ob die auf Frauen stehen bezweifele ich noch.

2 Likes

We already know one of the two. and yes, girls are not on his wish list

1 Like

The one without the cap has been here a few times and i believe he lives in the same block as Ariella.

Me sentí identificada con ellos cuando fueron a la cocina y mientras tomaban un té con chocolate (o eso parecía) chusmeaban a espaldas de Will y Ariela, cuando estos se hablaban/peleaban en voz alta :laughing:

2 Likes

looks like a party in arielas tonight

1 Like

relieve
dream
sihln :question: does anyone know what that means? I don’t know it, and my internal and external translators fail here

2 Likes

Looking good. Ubaldo comes with a new girl and no sign of Will yet.

2 Likes

Es cierto, pero la mochila (de Will) está en la cocina desde esta mañana. Tal vez vaya después a buscarla.

1 Like