Ariela

Probably the summer set of wheels ?

whatever at that region everything expensive…
PS Sebastian is a handyman, he can fix everything in his house
PS In the USA the cheapest rims can buy 4 for $600 dollars about 560 euro, tires $400 more…

You can get much cheaper ones here…

Recién volvío Sebastian y se llevó un rollo de cable. Ariela entró atrás de él con una guitarra.
Ni idea qué se dijeron, como siempre :laughing:
Ella hace cinco minutos que está hablando sola mientras se desviste.
No entiendo nada jajaja

lol you must have wonderful eyes as you can see all this on their small screen with your small screen

Seb turned up at 21.58 and Ariela at 22.01 with a guitar in hand which she did not leave with. Frosty conversation so safe safe all over which is quite sad, one of my favourite couples at the start.

7 Likes

Anyway I’m not referring only to this Realm I know whats happening to some Realms
I’m on VHTV almost 7 Years
& Yes, I have a huge 28 inch screen (Never watching through cell phone)

Strange how when Sébastian come by to collect his things, his so call wife is not around. Clearly she has forgotten him already with her shamless ass.

1 Like

I think that Seb is the one who pays the rent for the apartment. Now he’ll have to stop paying, let’s see if Ariela can keep it or if she has to move.
That could have been the reason for her crying the other day

28 inch “HUGE?” what are you? a DWARF !!! :rofl: :rofl: only joking m8 just found your comment funny as fuk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

she’s made her own bed, by chosen Will over Seb so now she’s got to lay in it

Yes everything is HUGE here :rofl: lol I have the Screen next to the sofa lie down at night to watch it i have Mac all in one… lovely screen really

Feeding time … :lizard:

7 Likes

Por qué tanto ensañamiento con ella??? Su relación con Sebastián era abierta. Ambos se acostaban con otros, y el hecho de que él se haya tenido que ir del proyecto por razones personales, no tendría que dejarla a ella como “la infiel”, “la descarada”, “la mantenida que tiene que ver cómo vive porque él pagaba la renta”.
Comentarios bastante machistas, por cierto.
Ninguno de nosotros hemos estado en sus sábanas. Ninguno de nosotros siquiera entendemos el idioma para saber cómo se dieron los hechos y qué se dijeron.
Nadie conoce los términos de la relación.
El hecho de que ella esté con alguien frente a las cámaras de TV (Will en este caso) no la hace más o menos desvergonzada. No sabemos qué es de la vida de su esposo fuera de ellas y, en todo caso, las reglas las han puesto ellos, no nosotros.

4 Likes

good job this forum is not based on pure fiction ,Especially this Arielas topic .what with all the bulls__t scenarios you all dream up and even more weird you actually believe them .

2 Likes

Sebastian that was naughty of you not to at least give Ariella a hug before you left as it looked like she wanted one.

1 Like

Described absolutely correctly. Ariela is always portrayed as the bad one. As if she alone is responsible for everything. That’s simply not fair, i think.

4 Likes

Opinions must be respected. The answers are known to Ariela and Seb.
Who knows if they will respond and clarify as in the past?
Not knowing the language, it’s hard to understand…

some camera phones you can setup too take photos by showing your hand and it takes the picture a few seconds later

1 Like