Ariela

Beggars can’t be choosers but, damned, I’d really love to see the bj part from the closer cams…

there you go

9 Likes

Sex and Dildo support

3 Likes

why do people always equate doggy style with anal? even if some automatically expect that with Will… from my point of view, like last time, it was just a finger up the ass

4 Likes

Haha I was just about to say the same. It was too low and insertion was far too easy for me to think it was anal and you could see he would tease the rim with his thumb.

Great action nonetheless though and I appreciate the screengrabs

1 Like

LOL…sex from behind is not anal sex…every time it happens that is said. In Will’s wildest dreams he wants in that ass. He is lucky to be getting a finger or thumb in there and today Ariela did not pull his hand away like in the past. If anal sex ever happens with Ariela we need close-up video… :grin:…she has had a butt plug in her ass but not quite the same…regardless fun stuff.

1 Like

At some point it will probably come to this… but as I have already written at some point here in the forum in an other topic: anal sex is not an ‘I want’ from a man, but a ‘you may’ from a woman. or at least it should be

It looked like this from the other camera, especially as the finger was then used.

From the shot it looks like the dildo and it was “normal” doggie.

but if your “old” school like me and a few others , the thought of nipping in the back door is to close to being a closet queen , those that do it to a woman are just really afraid of persecution due to what they really want ,

I assume this is the case with these two …

He has a gorgeous ass

1 Like

Ohhhhh I thought Will was going with the blue balls today!!!. Award for perseverance. Always cuddling her, never pushing her around…until she broke her barriers.
I don’t care if there was anal or not, I care that it looks like the guy, in his own way, takes care of her.
Today she woke up in a bad mood, then cried, and he was there to hold her. Hopefully they end up being something more.
They made me happy, them with their connection and you with your videos (it’s lunchtime here).
Thanks guys.
Will, will rock her :wink: :wink: :wink:

Right…so maybe Ariela if she has a strap on should peg Will first to let him see what it feels like then she can give him her ass for anal… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yum…eating at the Y…very nice…

komm Will noch ne Runde.

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

:innocent:

6 Likes

She wears him out! :innocent: :joy:

3 Likes