Ariela

it seems that Ariela is discharging her energies, because hammer blows have been heard for some time now. :construction_worker_woman:

1 Like

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Just the chinchilla having a mad half-hour.

1 Like

:dolphin: :cherries: :dolphin:

7 Likes

If will doesn’t stay there’s a line around the block waiting to get in there she’s absolutely stunning just wish she’d bring Bo back for round two

1 Like

I don’t give up hope that Will will open the door at night and stay. I don’t want Bo around until they figure out what they want to do with their lives.

3 Likes

I think Ariella would not mind Bo being there as a romantic friend.

1 Like

Even if her existence is certain, it, in no way, means that her f____r went to live with her because after its very questionable explanation when you think about it a little that you are relying on to assert this.
It is about this event that I remain doubtful.

It makes sense when you know that the d______r previously lived a long flight away and that he has now brought her from there.

If you know what the circumstances are like in the country outside of the prominent big cities, then it is not surprising if someone wants to enable his c___d to live in the city, where there are many more prospects for the future than in the partially undeveloped regions far away East of the country, who feel like they live exclusively from mining raw materials.
I don’t know the exact circumstances, but I know that it was the d______r’s wish to get away from there as soon as she was old enough to have a say in where she lived. But my guess is that it was precisely this wish that exacerbated the conflict with the m____r, which Seb had told us about

And as far as everything else is concerned: I’ll fall back on a popular phrase:
You do not need to understand it. you don’t even have to believe it. you just have to accept it

1 Like

Here I am again! Looks like there was conversation with Will this morning (my heart is back in its place ha) …she had the speaker on and it was obvious he was on the other end because his deep voice is unmistakable and because he coughed and coughed as he always does :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, the heartbreak of long distance love, such lonley times.

Eine glatte Rasur für Will.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Love naked cleaning only slightly less than nude yoga. She looks so good today.

4 Likes

And the clothes don’t get dirty when cleaning the house. It’s very practical. For everyone involved :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Everything clean Nice work !! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

She read to us :laughing:

2 Likes

Guess the colour of the stones!
Answer from many: Which stones?! :joy:

6 Likes

Poor chicken … :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes