Ariela

but now Ariela is OK, maybe she should go out to forget… or have a friend come over to support her emotionally

3 Likes

In my spying assignment, she was telling someone “I’ll call you later.” Maybe to go out or talk…

1 Like

![image|690x390](upload:

4 Likes

The other side said no, so he said “well, write to me, or we’ll write to each other”.

I’m the only one who notices the mess in all the apartments and that they leave the dishes unwashed for hours??? hahahahahahahahaa

1 Like

You’re not the only one, I understand a lot from the pictures and when I watching at the live… but I can’t sit and watch all the time, it’s their life to live as they wish…
After all… we watching VHTV

neither do we!

Its been like that since I started watching VHTV. I am the dishwasher in my home among all the other household duties being that I am retired and the wife works…what a lovely concept hehe…I can’t stand a full sink of dirty dishes it ticks me off.

1 Like

Es que esos chicos solo piensan en una cosa :rofl:

1 Like

Allergy to soap and sponge have some.

1 Like

I can’t fathom how many dishes and utensils 2 people used…
When you’re young you only care about 2 things fun sex, and food

1 Like

Ariela ha sido marcada en el cuello ( con un chupón)

Ayer ella los tenia cubiertos con curitas. Tiene uno de cada lado y los tenía al volver por la noche.

Obviously these views of the goddess Ariela… :grin:…and others like her are the reason why I wake up every morning and also a voyeur here at VHTV…lol.

1 Like

Lawd! It is truly sad if this is your reason for waking up each day! Lord, help these people.

1 Like

I love waking up in the morning, at least it proves i ain’t dead yet :joy:

2 Likes

That girl, by the way, is Martina of the youtube channel Nerdforge. She is quite adorable. On her youtube channel she does nerdy, mostly fantasy based art and building projects. Here she has an entire fantasy series put into one volume, as one of many achievements in her ongoing adventures in bookbinding. Very fun to watch. And, yes, I do have a slight crush on her.

2 Likes

Nerdforge… isn’t that the one with the brilliant 3D dioramas? yes, I know her too

12 years of Catholic school upbringing…look what its done to me… :rofl::flushed:

I knew it was Nerdforge and the book she has there is the complete series from the Wheel of Time which she created and sent to another youtuber. :nerd_face:

1 Like