Ariela

9 Likes

Dancing - Fantastic
Music - Horrible :rofl:

3 Likes

also, the a____ls are now supplied. :heart:

7 Likes

And she is gone probably to the neighbors house cause she took a pot of something. Got put herself a bath bone over her clothes cause I guess she didnā€™t wanna put on no coat or nothing like that and left she may be back she may be just dropping stuff off donā€™t know just assuming before yā€™all start acting erratic.

2 Likes

I know. I also said she looks like Ariela.

Iā€™m just glad she returned with a smile and happy dance!

2 Likes

@Shyguy I only wrote that after 48 hours if an apartment is empty it should go offlineā€¦I donā€™t understand your facepalmingā€¦

I just donā€™t understand the obsession of users clock watching the 48 hours to get an apartment switched off

1 Like

itā€™s not an obsession and just a vhtv rule nothing moreā€¦

1 Like

Forget about rules and just enjoy watching others live their lives!
My advice! Just enjoy what others offer!
live and let live and pray for World Peace!

3 Likes

you are newly enrolled you will learn in time to get to know peopleā€¦

1 Like

No Iā€™m not! Iā€™ve been on this site for 4 yrs and some of you heel biting peeps need to learn to except whatever they want us to see!
Sorry if that busted your bubble, BUBBA

1 Like

It didnā€™t burst any bubbles for meā€¦you can rest assuredā€¦

Well thatā€™s nice to hear but next time know your facts BUBBA!!!

1 Like

I donā€™t want to argue with you (Iā€™m talking to people I already know from the forum)ā€¦

1 Like

Heute morgen um fĆ¼nf Uhr. ein bisschen Ƥlterer Kunde

4 Likes

In principle you are right. Itā€™s a VHTV rule.
But shutting down an apartment only occurs when VHTV is notified that the apartment is empty for a period longer than 48 hours.
This also results in a penalty for the participant.
But as long as no one informs support and the support donā€™t notice it themselves, nothing will happen.

And letā€™s be honestā€¦
Who benefits from us if the apartment is taken offline and Ariela has to pay a fine?
If a longer absence of the participant is foreseeable, he will have the apartment taken offline on his own initiative. And if something unforeseeable happened, it was certainly not a bad intention.

So why all the fuss?

1 Like

ā€¦(Iā€™m talking to people I already know from the forum)
this form of sectarianism doesnā€™t really honor youā€¦

minden esetre ez imadja a faszt ki az egyikbol bele a masikba

I apologize I didnā€™t want to create any fuss and especially I donā€™t want them to get a ticket (however next time I wonā€™t write anything again) :pray:

3 Likes