Ariela

Anti aircraft fire there shooting down drones

Ariela opustila dĆŻm uĆŸ včera, nevĂ­te jestli je v nějakĂ©m jinĂ©m?

Probably on an assignment.

nem tudom mĂĄs nyelven.Magyarul: fehĂ©rmĂĄjĂș.Ez azt jelenti , dugna mint az ĂĄllat .

NĂĄlunk Ășgy mondjĂĄk, anyja papucsa nagy, apja farka kicsi .

The first day of the year in the apartment was great for some of them. You really needed “patience” until the guests got tired or left! Ariela could now enjoy her “want to play” (Seb. said a few days ago in defense of A.). It’s interesting when everyone left the apartment, went offline, for personal reasons! Obviously, there is no need to give reasons! Maybe some of the guests could only notice what happened in the house at home, or someone else was very disturbed! The “winners” are sure to be happy! Happy New Year to all the residents of the apartment!

1 Like

It might be OK with me, if someone would Steal those Rabbits :thinking:. :laughing:

ou sont t’il ces lapins ?

The rabbit and chinchilla are in the bedroom

1 Like

Les hope they don’t fuck each other :laughing:

Robwin if they did fuck each other the resulting off spring would be a Giant Chinchilla Rabbit. Not the vibrating Rabbit that a lot of ladies know so well. :rofl:

1 Like

Could be a Chinrab or a Rabilla :rofl:

as long as it doesn’t become a Rabzilla

Looney Tunes Fall GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

1 Like

where is my Dinner

Cute GIF

3 Likes

Now you guys are being silly now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I think about what I’ve seen in this apartment in the last few days it seems quite close to what these two guys proposed for much of their presence in VH with the difference that Sebastian was present and involved. However, if I compare this fact with a few months ago, when no one entered the apartment anymore and Ariela was almost never there, then I ask myself some questions. I understand the problems and needs but even if you convey the message that you accept these games as much as you want, life is different and I hope for them that everything they are doing and proposing has a logic that makes them both feel good.

1 Like

Guest girl from Lya looks a bit like Ariela in this picture.

5 Likes

apartment has been empty for 48 hours should go offline if no one shows up

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

I appreciate your humorous GIF which is very apt, however after what transpired with Sebastian before the holiday period I just hope everything is ok with both of them. :question:

2 Likes