Ariela

wow happy ending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. It’s nice to see them with such love

The bed is also a bit out of practice, as you can hear
 :rofl:

You lot take this stuff far too seriously and know nothing really just your own made up crap.
Just watch and enjoy without going into fairy land tales.

2 Likes

Austin is back. I wonder if the house is returning to its old days? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

6 Likes

the bedroom scene with Seb, was just a goodbye see you when i return, for she off out again for awhile it looks like, she taken two bag full with her this time around

Have a good time Ariella.

What’s going on in this house? Sex with Sebastian, night tour of Austin. Ariela put all the things that were on the sofa in bags. She just left the apartment

2 Likes

c’est bien les animaux dans ses cages qui me font le plus de peine.

Is Ariela preparing to leave VHTV?

Just off for a vist or new work assignment.

Thank you for the information. The night and morning seemed unusual.

Tonight isn’t Halloween night, maybe she went to celebrate

Still living in the same old s__t heap then i see :joy:

If I have understood correctly. They are an independent couple who are not bound to Vhtv by the flat. So they could just take down the cameras if they wanted to leave the project and stay in the flat, I guess. And where did she go with all the clothes? Short trip or clothes sorted out. Who knows :thinking:

2 Likes

Well only if they owned the flat which i doubt.

I think I once read that they are tenants of the flat themselves, and that they did not rent it from vhtv. Therefore I thought

1 Like

It’s none of our businesss

Dunno pal can’t say one way or the other, just don’t know.