Ariela

You can indeed find it “fucked”, but it’s no more boring than finding this relation idyllic…

Wat heeft het voor nut , om hier nog een reactie te plaatsen .
Er gaat toch niets veranderen .

1 Like

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

4 Likes

3 Likes

No wonder Ariella is upset he bought cake and he’s not sharing.

Ariela heeft les.
Nu gaat de les over : hoe praat ik tegen een muur :rofl:

I agree with what you said. I think when Seb acts like this toward Ariela he is doing lasting damage to their relationship. I do not doubt that Ariela loves him but he is k__ling the depth of that love. I see it happening. I posted a video of Ariela massaging Seb’s feet while he was as___p back at the other apartment. She is not doing that any more. I would say that the birthday thing was especially hurtful. I certainly hope they can recover their good relationship.

We shouldn’t go into so much detail about their relationships and guess what, how, where, that’s their problem and they have to solve it themselves…She is one of the most beautiful girls on VHTV and Seb is also a great guy, great support for both of us… let love win… :cupid: :kissing_heart: :innocent:

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Now, i’m wishing be a soap

lol

2 Likes

what do you mean, when you said after the ring broke out?

thanks for the info

If this is the case, show the example and abstain… :rofl:

FFS get lost man

Before the usual one-sided alternative facts from our would-be Donald Trump are the only thing that ends up here again, I’ll add the scene that he deliberately ignores because it doesn’t fit his theory

4 Likes