Ariela

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

There is such a mess in this living room!

Yes, Ariella is on several social medias but, not having facial recognition, have not found facebook yet. The girl works hard not only as a model and courier but also keeping her fans happy. Sebastian is like most blokes keep us fed and waterted and we are happy.

None of us know exactly what Ariela does outside the apartment, except for @JonR with his crystal ball.

Where it’s Arieala’s business who she meets with, how often and for what. :wink:

The only picture I could get with the ball: Ariela, in a club, with another woman who we all know but haven’t been able to see for a long time.
Looks like a girls night, not a business meeting

And yet another assumption from our troll, followed by a claim that is unproven and irrelevant to the forum.

1 Like

She did look as though she was enjoying herself wonder if she went again this week.

Why should I provide evidence for a different assumption?
I make no assumptions about where Ariela goes when she leaves the apartment. It doesn’t matter whether she goes to work, shopping or on a date, as it is her private matter.

What I find exciting, you advocate that they may spread any (garbage) as truth. But postings where one suspects your (mental) age to under 18, which are provided with flags and let you block …

Truth just hurts sometimes, right?

You won’t be able to provide any evidence. So you don’t need to write about it, because you can perhaps post your fantasy stories in a fairy tale forum, but they have no place here.

Finally stop trolling!!

Hello, Nayeli has not been seen for a long time. Has she withdrawn from the project?

1 Like

Denk je nu echt , met dat je dat typt over Ariela & Sebastien .
Dat het de situatie gaat veranderen .

1 Like

The question is not whether you think you are a troll. It’s clear that you don’t do that. But if the majority here thinks your behavior is that of a troll, that should give you something to think about…
I would also be grateful if you could spell my name correctly if you absolutely have to write it! But you can also leave it alone. both the right and wrong spelling of a name, as well as the writing of anything at all. You won’t, that’s clear. So in the future you’ll have to do it right, got it?!?

And I’m not surprised that THAT is what seems to trigger you the most about my message. the actual message is at the beginning!!

Enjoy your night out the both of you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes