Ariela

OK, so you just want to provoke so that you get attention from both of them? As often as you demand that A&S face your accusations, one might think so…
And when you get an answer, you think it’s a false statement, right?
Or, in the words of Jack Nicholson from ‘A Few Good Men’: You can’t handle the truth! (as long as it doesn’t fit your theory)

1 Like

4 Likes

Ariella looking at gun cases?

Please stop harassing the participant, this topic is merely for discussing what happens inside the apartment. Keep your theories about “what she does when she goes out” to yourself. Thanks.

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

No idea, nobody has aked me to model except maybe for a Mr Blobby look alike.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I know. But depending on the situation, I am still against allowing any nonsense to be said without comment.
I certainly can’t convert anyone, but I also don’t want to just watch as the standard drops even further

WHO are YOU that Seb & Ariela should answer you?! They do the only right thing to ignore you with your dirt campaign. You enjoy telling garbage and making assumptions that degrade people. This shows that you are very dissatisfied with YOUR life.

He wouldn’t even grieve to look at her in a 1:1 encounter and would stutter if he could get a word out… He’s a keyboard hero…

In Germany, a lady who had many such comments (I think it was Instagram) had picked out the m____rs of the people and shown them what her c___d was doing. Believe me, 100% of the m____rs apologized and many of the commenters later on as well (they had a “friendly” conversation with the m____r beforehand, I think).

3 Likes

A very sexy and almost sporty outfit. She’s stunning with or without clothes :heart_eyes: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I write what I want. I don’t expect a solution from you either. […] If you don’t like it, you ignore it. .

Are you familiar with that?! :wink:If so, you once wrote something like that, but it fits here quite well… :joy:

If you don’t recognize it.

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/ariela-sebastian-part-2/29898/2916?u=max_muster

You are a user, but one who loves to sell untrue things as facts and to be dirty… That’s why you are a TROLL!

I have asked it before. Why are you still here? When it’s all so boring and bad. Do you think your comments will change anything with Ariela and Seb? That they are bothered by it. They will live their lives as they see fit. No matter what you think of it.

You’ve obviously completely lost sight of the purpose of this forum.

The forum should serve for us users so that we can exchange ideas about what we have seen.

However, you misuse it to “comment” on things about Ariela and Sebastian that take place outside the apartment and are entirely the product of your imagination since you can’t see them.
You then also use the fantasy to sell it as truth by combining it with events inside the apartment and twisting them so that they are true.

Ultimately, you seem to only care about making yourself the center of attention and getting attention because you seem to have a lack of it in real life.

Sorry, but this behavior is clearly called trolling!

Yeah I understand the desire to know what’s going on but my philosophy is to spectate rather than speculate :sweat_smile:

4 Likes