Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Wow, maybe they turn their screens/phones upside down. It gives me vertigo, so I can’t look at it that way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s all a question of perspective.

If Ariela and Sebastian had been lying in bed the other way around in your rotated image, the problem would not have arisen at all. Now they are upside down and there is already a discussion about the setting of the camera.

I really like the idea of ​​this camera. And the way it is set now, it has already delivered good pictures. If it is like the picture you posted, you can click on the other cameras if necessary, because they also offer good perspectives.

We also can’t expect the two of them to reposition the camera every time according to their position in bed. :joy:
In addition, the two often change their sex positions during sex. Should Sebastian then stop each time and first turn the camera again, or how do you imagine that? :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :joy:

@jabbath1987

Cleaning in favorite clothes

2 Likes

Looks like Manuel is there.

Another couple of lamb’s to the slaughter, seb doesn’t seem to interested thou, who knows maybe

manuel must be horny he’s already come on his stomach 3.09 and all they’ve been doing is laying there talking ariela has’nt even touched his manhood yet

Tv time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Someone knows were is Seb now?

In my opinion this guy is just helping him self to her body. … body language indicated she’s just not into him. we’ll see

Is she getting the rabbit ready for the oven?

3 Likes

There, is Seb or Manuel?
Thanks

3 Likes

I think the amount of men that Ariela lets pass through the house is impressive … it has nothing to do with experiences as a couple and for me it is something else … in any case seeing such a young girl go from one man to another in such a short time and so continuously I feel quite sorry and I’m sorry you use your life like this … personal opinion and that’s it.

ariela entertaining two more men tonight one wasn’t enough last night seb must really be enjoying himself

He keeps insisting to Conrad that he brings different men and that he has a hobby of putting his hands wherever he goes and don’t call this like last night swinging because it’s not and I honestly don’t know what to call it. personal opinion

when they interact as a couple they are beautiful to see but when Ariela entertains men alone it is something different and not easy to understand for those who look at her

If you find their relationship hard to understand, then you haven’t been paying attention. Stop putting your own expectations of what it means to be swingers on them as it is different for every couple. And don’t be sorry on their behalf because they obviously don’t feel the same as you

1 Like

the two faces of ariela one is so loving to seb and one for the other men in her life

Yes, Very nice evening with Otto and Lola. Would like them to get together again