Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

You don’t worry Carlos isn’t here.

1 Like

Seb saved his cum for Ariela at 00:48…

girls wants second round

2 Likes

Yes, I expect that @TenXRing will still get rid of money today … as an interlude until the boys are fit again for another round

That’s not Lola pregnant is it?

4 Likes

Nah just an unfortunate cam angle… :rofl:

ariela makes otto rub her ass…
very procovative…

I managed to stay away for almost seven minutes. You just don’t understand how much will power I have. Although, you do know how much attraction Ariela, Seb, Otto, and Lola have. It’s practically a battle of the titans here for me. Do I? Don’t I? So far, it’s leaning way, way over into the “why not” stage.

1 Like

Yeah, just happened to see her wrong.

I have been wrong with my diagnosis so many times, so I am gonna trust the experts on this one :joy:

1 Like

Why are they leaving like a rocket?

Oh, must have been to feed the parking meter. :smile:

the problem will be that the distance is too great for regular visits. i.e. I think a sequel is likely, but at longer intervals. and no idea when the next time could be. but there is still the coming night and maybe tomorrow. we don’t know how long O&L want/can stay

Yan is house sitting at O+L. They might be within range of A+S.

it’s about a 4 hour drive … by their standards it’s close, for mine i’m almost in the neighboring countries to the north, west or south after that time

That is real “swing«” well done Ariela and Seb!

Round 2 incoming?

the girls started seducing each other

:rofl:

1 Like

Although I don’t like this couple (O,L)for their behavior with Gaia…You should be careful with them…

1 Like

If they earn enough money from these visits. I think you will find the distance issue to become less and less of a problem. :money_mouth_face: