Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

14 Likes

21 Likes

A beautiful photo in more ways than one!

Don’t catch a cold… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

Wow! Hope you warmed up afterwards!

1 Like

It certainly looks that way . She is a strange one herself. Mind you fun!!!

1 Like

Ariela that is the most wonderful photo of you. ( not the one sticking your tongue out. ) I hope you did not leave the snow yellow!! I can see you are enjoying yourselves. What great views up there.

Great pics hope u guys are having a great and safe trip :hugs:

1 Like

We will be waiting for you very much on the 21st. We miss you.

6 Likes

I think Sigourney is doing a very good job. Although she actually only needs to take care of the rabbits, she offers us some variety and fun. :+1: :heart:

1 Like

We miss you too :heart: but Sigourney & Roger has been keeping us entertained :grin: :heart_eyes:

Miss u Ariela​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait for u guys to come back and Sigourney is taking care of Roger very well​:+1: :hugs:and may I say Sigourney is stunning :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

I miss you too… :heart:

But Sigourney is doing a good job. Kudos to her… :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

hi :heart_eyes:

1 Like

what a beautiful sight

3 Likes

Just pefect!

Ariela is a beautiful and sexy woman, but she and Sebastian are absent a lot. After a long vacation, they are off again. And when at home, they have been performing very poorly compared with how it used to be earlier. Sebastian acts as if he was utterly fed up with everything, and Ariela was unusually cold towards a guest guy. Maybe VHTV is not a right place for them?

I hope y’all are having a great time and it looks like Roger’s caretaker is enjoying the cams lol

4 Likes