Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

She does have a beautiful smile, but then again, ariela has a beautiful EVERYTHING!

2 Likes

Thank you for that update. Good to know.

one of the best looking girls on VHTV maybe even the Best looking girl

3 Likes

Everything is subjective but for me without a doubt the most beautiful is Leksi, Ariela is pretty but I would say more “earthly”

Sounds fine by me. But perhaps we shall leave this to Ariela & Sebastian, that is if they are going to be named. I mean, we’ve had Bee Jay, so why not :laughing:

The pink one already was named;

Sebastian et moi sommes toujours satisfaits de N’IMPORTE QUEL rĂ©sultat des Ă©vĂ©nements) Si vous Ă©tiez attentif, vous auriez remarquĂ© que nous avions initialement dĂ©cidĂ© de simplement apprendre Ă  les connaĂźtre et de boire du thĂ©. Ensuite, nous nous sommes habillĂ©s pour voir nos invitĂ©s Ă  l’entrĂ©e et dire au revoir jusqu’à la prochaine rĂ©union. Mais pendant que nous descendions dans l’ascenseur, nous avons rĂ©alisĂ© que c’était un peu gĂȘnant pour eux de rentrer Ă  la maison Ă  ce moment-lĂ  et que cela ne les dĂ©rangerait pas de rester dans notre maison si cela ne nous dĂ©rangeait pas) Nous avions prĂ©vu d’aller au lit :person_shrugging: Mais nous sommes tout aussi heureux de nous asseoir avec une tasse de thĂ© et de faire quelque chose d’intime) En consĂ©quence, il s’est avĂ©rĂ© ce qui s’est passĂ© :person_shrugging: On ne planifie jamais le sexe Ă  l’avance)):person_shrugging:

1 Like

This is an inscription from the owners of this pink miracle​:sweat_smile: I bought it through a site where people post their stuff to sell it​:relaxed: But the name Kisloboy even seems to suit him​:sweat_smile::grin: How do you think?) But by the way, the polar bear didn’t have a name.

1 Like

When I think of polar bear, I automatically think of ‘Knut’ 
 after the little bear that was here in Berlin a few years ago

is there a meaning or translation behind the name? kislo means sour in Russian
 but ‘sour boy’ doesn’t seem to be translated correctly :wink:

I have no idea how to translate it))) It was originally written in one piece and in English :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Google says Kislo comes from Slovenian and means “sour”.

But maybe it’s just a fantasy name that the previous owner came up with
 :wink:

It says it has explicit lyrics, sorry if it offends anyone :grin:

Oh yes, that’s a good name :joy:

in Russian, a knout is a melee weapon :sweat_smile:

But it is written together as a full name, not separately :sweat_smile: And the word sour - should be written separately​:sweat_smile: kisloboy​:person_shrugging:

To be honest, there was not a single expression with meaning in this song, and the word “sour boy” only came up once at the end :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy: merciless and meaningless modern Russian music :rofl::rofl::rofl: so I listen to either old Russian songs or foreign songs hahaha)))

Then it might be this singer or band
 :thinking:

grafik

Otherwise I don’t know what to do next
 :sweat_smile:

It’s not the name of the song it’s his (group, band) name, He has an Instagram under that name :+1:

1 Like

Aaaaa okey)))))

2 Likes

You’re right! You are not very beautiful, you are simply gorgeous, awesome! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: