Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Ariela want more so maybe round 4 Seb will be with the guess girl this time.

I must be missing something because I don’t see Sebastian as shy in any way. He seems to be very considerate. When he realized that the guest wasn’t comfortable with the light, he turned it off for him. The moment that he did, then the guest was much more ready to be involved. Sebastian and Ariela are great about being sensitive to their guests feelings and are willing to help them enjoy their company too. I’ve always been impressed with just how well they sense what will make their guests comfortable.

2 Likes

Not fare on Seb part, not able to get with the guess girl but guess guy banging your girl

1 Like

why would seb be playing with his phome when he could be haveing sex ?

He had (Seb) 3 to 4 nuts already but nothing with the guess girl. It seems she don’t won’t to have sex with him but will only do blowjobs with him??? No Logic in that. Why swing if you won’t have sex with the other partner but will let the B/F fuck the hell out of the other person

The guess guy has been banging the s__t out of Ariela tonight. Come on Seb get back in there, stop watching and get yours.

I take back all the words I said about Ariela and Sebastian! Ariela is completely selfish and wants any cock but Sebastian’s! There is an ethical and moral code in swingers, if the other girl doesn’t want to fuck your husband, you don’t want to fuck hers either! Ariela=0

It started out good but when the guess girl didn’t won’t to have sex with Seb was not good at all.

It’s more of a 3-4 plan, Sebastian is more spectator than active. The guy prefers to be on his phone too, rather than participate. So we understand better why Sebastian does not lower Ariela more. It is she who is much more in demand/need than him.

3 Likes

who knows she mite be ok with getting pregnanat to her bf but not want to ask seb for a condom ?

1 Like

maybe but lets be far, Seb let her do a lot and she should show the same when they hookup unless that is the arrangement they have then Its ok I guest but still that guess guy wore that puss out tonight. She should be good for a week.

Everyone one is a bit different in what they want out of a relationship. If the guest girl had jumped on Sebastian, the guy might have had a panic attack and been turned off completely. Guest girl might have realized that. As for Seb not making a big deal out of it, everyone had a good time. If there is another session, Seb will probably get it too. That’s the good thing about A&S. They know what is just the right amount and are probably wrong very, very seldom. If either one of the guests had said “No”, then S&A would have stopped. As it is, the guest girl was being smart in letting the guy get some of Ariela. Now, he had a good time and everyone is happy.

3 Likes

Maybe Elon, Sophia, Claudia, Alicia, could go on, they can teach the word relaxation

That’s not true, Sebastian wanted to fuck the other girl, but she didn’t want to, she preferred to give Ariela to her boyfriend and all without a condom! I’m Sebastian and I’ve already kicked Ariela’s ass! Goodbye Ariela, you have lost everything!

Ariela may won’t more before they leave this morning, she is hug up under the guess guy and his girl while Seb is over in the corner of the couch. Its funny they are trying to s___p and he is listen to something on is phone. They keep looking back at him from time like go to s___p.

Without having to fuck the guest, he could still have done certain things, it’s not just the act that counts…

The image right now, the two girls cuddling s___ping with the guest says it all! Sebastian, get out of there as soon as you can! Ariela is a bug and she doesn’t love you!

2 Likes

im guessing ariela is on birth control since her and seb dont use condoms

maybe the guest girls not on birth control and ok with getting pregnant to her bf and didnt wont to ask seb for a condom ?

Seb going to bed but Ariela staying out on the couch with the guess. Like I said she want some more of the guess guy, she has a big smile hugged up under him right now.

1 Like