Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

it’s not my dick.I downloaded that picture from the internet :rofl:

c’est une belle vision du monde; enfin surtout du tien :rofl:

You spend a lot of time downloading pics of other guys dicks, do you? It all makes sense now why you are so concerned with what Austin does with his. :wink:

If you don’t have a dick in your pants, just download one from the internet… :joy: :joy: :joy:

tu as bu ou quoi ? :astonished: ce message s’adresse à moi ou c’est juste un complément de mon premier message à zsoli_77? Rassures-moi ! :wink:

2 Likes

An addendum to your post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean you in any way. :hugs: :hugs:

Cam 2 works again. :+1:

Thank you @Sebastian :heart:

1 Like

new guests

hopefully (for A&S AND us) there will be more out of it than just getting to know each other… it’s about time the two made regular friends again. the winters are cold in russia, a little additional human warmth comes in handy

3 Likes

It doesn’t necessarily have to turn into sex orgies. Social evenings with a few friends is enough. And I think that’s what Sebastian and Ariela would want when they meet people like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ariela has the most gorgeous smile IMO :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

realm37-cam12-1669752027

5 Likes

You’re starting to figure out my secret as to why I like this girl so much. :heart:

1 Like

I know. ariela recently openly complained that there were fewer friends from the swinger scene. not only, but also because of the cameras. so it’s just nice to see new faces again. also here: not only, but also when it comes to sex. because without it, swinging isn’t swinging anymore

2 Likes

I’ve always loved her smile, It even makes me smile when I see her smile In Love Hearts GIF

1 Like

The guy’s visit is 5 months and 29 days early… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ariel’s you are one of the finest person in the Realms. My hat off too you and Sebastian for sharing your life with us. Best Friends Love GIF by Target

8 Likes

ma non si spoglieranno?

:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Night with guests means, end the night with infrared images, or put another way, in the dark

Dude we get it, you prefer to see things in the light. You have said it it every forum topic, don’t you get tired of typing it?