Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I’m sorry if I upset you, I didn’t mean to, but I only wrote what I saw this morning,

oh, you are not upset)) Everything is in order)) Glad to read your comments)

6 Likes

ARIELA SEI BELLISSIMA!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh dear . Feels like trouble in paradise!!! Come on Seb, sort it out with her before it becomes a big problem. You have to talk to her!!!

Every couple have problems and different opinions at times. I just hope they can work thru it because where would Roger go? This is my favorite couple on here :heart:

what did I miss or is there a lot of theories and assumptions raging through the forum again

Nothing really, Just Seb seemed last night to be giving Ariela the strong silent treatment. Getting out of the bath when she was trying to wash him. Not speaking much No actual row. I hate those times having been subject to many myself over the years !!! And i like this couple enough to worry about them .

We do not know the background to Sebastian’s silence. But it hurts me to see that Ariela is suffering and unhappy.

@Sebastian You can only overcome crises if you talk to each other. I hope you can do this. :heart:

@jabbath1987

Choose your favorite chef picture …

11 Likes

Hard to choose but I will go for the first one… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn :heart_eyes:

I’m going for number 1 as well

1 Like

Since Ariela is in all the pictures, I choose them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

tanya again being abusive to a participant yet this is just accepted for some reason :thinking:

As there’s nobody monitoring the forum we’ll always have these people with their toxic comments, just makes the forum unattractive at times can’t see any new people subscribing if they come on and read this. :thinking: :cry:

Something has to be done about all these negative people :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

yeah i get that but people before have been suspended for abusing participants yet for some reason for way too long “she” has been allowed to a___e whoever “she” wants without any consequences, “she” even has “her” own topic ffs.

panacea :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I like to watch Ariela in the kitchen. However, it was foreseeable that she would injure herself when digging out the potatoes. I hope it wasn’t that bad, @Sebastian :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I think it is just an asshole, a nice one at that i must admit :laughing: