Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Ariela do what makes u comfortable ur beautiful as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

la tua patatina pelosa è bellissima cosi!!! ti adoro!!! :kissing_heart:

The translations by Microsoft and Google are really strange… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AI is just still learning … What do you think, which is partly translated from Russian funny. :rofl: :joy:

If some like women to have the natural look and not shave does that mean they prefer men with beards :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

I like it better without a beard and other hair, except for the head and eyebrows hahaha))) But this is just my opinion)

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s anything in general for or against hair… as long as it’s completely gone or of normal length. the worst are almost freshly shaved stubble, which only causes a feeling like sandpaper on the tongue :wink:

Maybe the tongue is in the wrong place? :wink: :wink: :joy: :joy: :joy:

my taste said: no, that’s where it belongs :wink: I bravely persevered

As beautiful as you are, it matters not if you shave or not

2 Likes

When you been asked why the bank account is crying :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :innocent: :innocent:

4 Likes

That’s what I thought when I saw the receipts on the table… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I vote natural baby!!

I could get lost in that bush…

2 Likes

Problem solved!! :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

And if we are simply talking body parts on Ariela, this lady has perfect breasts and a sweet pair of power nipples to go with that bush. In my opinion, the sexiest lady on VH.

3 Likes

Save the Bush!!! :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I vote for a Landing Strip :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Happy to see the bushmen are alive and well!!:bearded_person::bearded_person::bearded_person: