Ariela (Part 2)

I was thinking (yes I understand that can be dangerous lol) that on the free side over the last number of weeks I’ve seen a lot of “oopsies”! And more and more times as of late. First off not a good sign when it comes to marketing. The free side it to entice people to sign up to the site and “oopsies” doesn’t cut it. But to my main point, I’m wondering if some of the issues may be because a number of the cams are reaching end if life. Never mind the cams that have had some hard knocks as they came down and hit the floor! I’m no generous when it comes to life management when it comes to 24/7 cams used on the site. I’m sure there are those here that would have a much better knowledge regarding this than I do.

No the cameras work fine. The “Oops message” is displayed because of wrong configuration.

Ok, thank you. I may know a lot about medicine but in many respects a dinosaur when it comes to technology :thinking: :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I will remember that if I need any advice :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Will it be a quiet evening at home alone. In that case, it will be a long time since the last time if “ever”! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Return friend march 12 2024

5 Likes

they had sex before?

Ariella you have not locked the front door, naughty boy

No, Only shower - massage and cuddling

1 Like

Will so exciting if could more than massage and cuddle tonight :rofl:

A nice butt massage and a tender little kiss

10 Likes

I would say i may wrong will not happen more than cuddle probably. She not really into him. Even don’t want tongue kiss

1 Like

De hecho con este chico solo hubo una ducha compartida y masajes unilaterales de parte de él y ella se quedó dormida en el sofá. La vez pasada ella ni siquiera quiso darle un beso en la boca. O sea, creo que ella solo tiene ansias de compartir sábanas con alguien (literalmente).

5 Likes

Can’t remember if we got his name? :thinking:

Lo recuerdo como chico “fotógrafo” solamente.
Podríamos llamarlos bolas azules, pero no sería justo para los otros que también pelean por ese nombre jajaja

2 Likes

His name is no chance :joy:

6 Likes

Hay unos cuantos “sin chance” desfilando por este departamento

4 Likes

ariela suggests alexander… but there are probably already a few of them. I would only use the name here in the topic for now, for the wiki or archive it will probably have to get the appendix (ariela’s friend) again

5 Likes

Alex 1, Alex 2, Alex 3…sería otra opción :laughing:

5 Likes

Alexa not be confused with alisa