Ariela (Part 2)

Yes last time happens in the next morning…before or after breakfast

3 Likes

Think they fell asleep but it’s Brazil - Costa Rica in an hour! :joy: :hugs:

3 Likes

Como dijeron los chicos más arriba, se ve que Ariela e Ilja es pareja de “mañaneros” (les gusta tener sexo por la mañana).
Pero…¿Aparecerá Andrey para sumarle drama a la ecuación?¿O en su lugar tocará timbre el chico treintañero buscando reclamar su noche caliente con Ariela?
Continuará…
PD: Brasil -Costa Rica ya está sintonizada en mi TV :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It could be a bit of a hassle but… Don’t these guys have daytime jobs? In 20 minutes TV as well! :crazy_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Already morning there… 11 pm to 4:00 am night

4 Likes

Ilya got up, dressed and left after a short farewell. Maybe he has a job? :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

3 Likes

No Breakfast Today…Next time…

4 Likes

Didn’t recognise him he looks so rough, no wonder there was only food and sleep he looked done in.

Just checking, said Ariella, no looks good don’t see that he took too many liberties. Thank goodness I’ve got timeline to check.

Cam 18 Off

2 Likes

2 Likes

I suppose I’ll have to make the bed again

1 Like

Cam 11 kitchen Off
Cam 18 room pink color.

It is definitely a problem of the site to let all kind of cameras in all kind of realms go into “Ooops mode” despite them working perfectly fine.

Is there a hidden menu? Mine only go up to 13 cams how do i get the rest?

jabbath refers to the numbers in the link addresses of the cameras. cams 1-9 are in the links the numbers 11-19, from cam 10 it becomes three-digit, 110 and upwards

1 Like

“La vie en rose”

3 Likes

The feet must also be taken care of! :calling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

7 Likes