Ariela (Part 2)

New attempts at caresses and kisses in the loggia.
This boy is really very brave and persistent …

7 Likes

There is probably a lot we don’t know about them! :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ariella, if you think you have found a lump please go and get it checked out ASAP.

1 Like

I wish you guys would fix the damn cams in ariela’s apartment

3 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

:hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper:

6 Likes

Just when you want a cam to work and its still under maintenance

2 Likes

7 Likes

This guy looks good :heart_eyes:
He is new not that UFC guy right?

5 Likes

This Ariela is totally awesome. She has boys coming to her house hoping to fuck her… but nothing happens, apart from a few caresses and a few kisses…
She’s an extraordinary businesswoman!
She gets crazy ratings (without doing much of anything) and that’s great for her finances…

BRAVO mademoiselle… but as you are superb … we forgive you everything

1 Like

i like her too, even though she told them won’t happen anything but I still want to see those hot guys could naked and getting hard, that’s what I want to watch from here tbh. :rofl:

Are you sure she told them in advance that NOTHING would happen? I’m not sure!
But they all try… without success… and leave with “blue balls”!
What frustration!
Would they be paid for their “non-performance” … It’s a question I ask myself!

1 Like

He is Not only one said “she made the rules” I think not normal man all still want to try even they agree with rules, but failed :rofl:

Shared bath today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

7 Likes

He is that UFC guy which I like :rofl: he got haircuts
He ‘s penis was hard couple hrs at first time, second time she fall asleep he jerked by himself. I think he still will disappoint today. Sorry for him :joy:

9 Likes

I adore ariela so what will happen I don’t care…(if they are good together without having sex for me there is no problem)… :wink:

3 Likes

I like this guy so I want he could get his goodness which is Ariela.
And show up couple times more. I bet he better than Andery from sex part. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I see it hard now…maybe next time… :wink:

10 Likes