Ariela (Part 2)

bandicam 2024-07-15 09-36-24-110

8 Likes

A whole morning of cuddling and love. Looks like Anton means a lot to Ariela! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Using the word love in these contexts is excessive…it seems to me more like Ariela has been trying to control this boy’s libido since yesterday…perhaps like others too insistent…she hasn’t even given him a break when he slept…then everyone thinks as they want…

That’s probably what you’re absolutely right about! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In my opinion I think he was frustrated when he had endless foreplay and then took off his shorts and was denied to get in and then settled for a suck and was denied again I felt like he so confused,don’t understood why, so he stopped caressing and kissing, and then she continued to touch him, but it was obvious that he didn’t want to continue this game anymore.

2 Likes

Give me a break

2 Likes

She put on a little dress, then left the flat !!! to maybe go buy some condoms ??? :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Nope, she has tricked another one to thinking that she was gonna have sex with him. She has done that was so many guys lately. You wonder if they going to eventually catch on

1 Like

As a man, you have such a pretty woman lying naked in front of you and the entrance is blocked. Poor man, but maybe he still gets a chance

1 Like

The last time she had sex was with Andrey. Until he returns, she will have fun with invited boys. This is my opinion.

1 Like

These guys, friends or not, know perfectly well what they can and cannot do. Ariela makes the rules…and now she’s gone with him. I think she wants to show what she wants and keep the rest out.

Seems like Anton has a nice handful Ariella, but looks like he’s not to keen onplayingthe game.

1 Like

Sentir l excitation pour elle de ses jeunes qu elle invite lui plaît énormément… Et mettre des barrières lui plaît encore plus.
Faire durer les préliminaires est une façon de garder les voyeurs connectés chez elle et ça lui rapporte de l’ argent.
Cette fille est tout sauf bête.

4 Likes

I think in the beginning when Sebastian n Ariella joined it was to satisfy a need to be seen enjoying their take on life and sharing.
It was never their main source of income as both had jobs outside of the apartments they have lived in.
Now that Sebastian has moved on the money that can be generated by the apartment buys the cakes but Ariella has to work hard to bring in the money to pay the bills on her own so yes she has had to learn to be more independent and self reliant, after all thats what we all do to get by.

2 Likes

Si je me souviens bien, de la loggia on voyait surtout les autres immeubles et une rue éclairée. A priori peu de chance de voir des étoiles quand à la lune, entre deux immeubles, peu romantique. Mais même sans étoiles il est agréable de profiter de la fraîcheur de la nuit.

5 Likes

6 Likes