Ariela (Part 2)

On those occasions there was certainly more fun and less construction… and perhaps this is precisely the secret to being something different and perhaps better in VH. I don’t see her as spontaneous as before but I think she uses her image very well and meticulously builds her business with these meetings. This inevitably leads to a vision of what she does that is sometimes difficult to understand… I’m sure that the best and truest part of Ariela
is definitely reserved outside the apartment.

1 Like

Totally disagree about the fortune part. Will never happen on this site. It is one of the reasons of so much “clickbait” happening everywhere

1 Like

I think AmberHoster You said it all correct the real picture !!
Personally I agree & also I think everyone can have an opinion without offending anyone

6 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

100 % d’accord avec Amber Hoster. Bien vu

1 Like

the face seems unfamiliar to me

7 Likes

mmmm…lo vi querer avanzar rápido y ella enseguida lo detuvo con un besito incómodo…

5 Likes

Ariella has been promoted to the top rank.

1 Like

La cámara 1 no funciona bien es solo a mí o le pasa Alós demás?

9 Likes

Me pasa lo mismo. Hice ticket de reporte…

1 Like

9 Likes

In any case, we will see someone here again soon. The information centres are still at home. :laughing: :+1:

6 Likes

Well probably only the Guest going we see…to be continued
PS Perhaps a small trip

1 Like

You can’t find better words than that. Bravo! :hugs: :+1:

2 Likes

Well said you said it perfectly :clap: :100:

3 Likes

Now the camera is back …
PS Most of the camera doesn’t load that’s the main problem

3 Likes

Estamos presenciando un momento histórico en este Realm!!! Los celulares están descansando :laughing:

6 Likes

That is not possible they can forget anything not the cell phone Since are there they will come back soon

1 Like