Ariela (Part 2)

Wrong topic that a pic of Megan and should go in Megan topic :hugs:

4 Likes

Was just meant to illustrate that there was no problem! :hugs:

3 Likes

Got ya​:+1: I though of that u had a reason to post that here cause I was trying to figure out to delete my comment or just let it be :joy: Sorry about that :hugs:

3 Likes

13 Realms out of order in USA out of 43

2 Likes

New blood coming soon?:rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry I was too fast. Read it as Realm 12 and others with problems. Your list is correct! :hugs:

1 Like

It’s time for bed! :thinking: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Breakfast Time…

6 Likes

At least 2 hours too early for Ariela! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :hugs:

3 Likes

I think everybody oughta come to the room realization now that she’s going to pop into her apartment. Stay for one or two days and invite some guy over not do nothing but go to sleep then wake up and leave. Sit up and let him jack off steel not touching her except for when they get ready to come on her and then leave, she hasn’t really done anything since will And before that since her husband/boyfriend left so this is pretty much what I believe we’re going to get nothing more nothing less maybe every blue moon or millennium she may have sex but other than that nope, my opinion this will be it

1 Like

A well-constructed “philosophy of life” if conscious! This can cause anything to break outside the apartment! It seems that sometimes, like last time, he will lose his “smart head”! But I really miss the physical touch! Your life is business while you still have it! It’s a little sad, but we have to conceive!

Your are ok Ariella, he did not take any liberties last night, but he didn’t do the washing up so he might only be a maybe,

The times of visits like Tom and Jerry or Otto and Lola where on these occasions they made the kingdom spontaneous and unpredictable are long gone… now Ariela adapts in my opinion to an audience of people who all in all want to play the quiz Ariela fucks or not ? This makes them earn money but the result is this…well orchestrated direction and nothing else…

Its just a pity Ariella n Sebastian did not find Carlson and company when they were together.

2 Likes

Are you saying this as though she gets more viewers now, compared to when Tom and Jerry or Otto and Lola visited? Because I would think that would not be the case

He’s saying that she’s getting enough views for doing nothing so she’s not motivated in repeating them occasions or finding new ones

3 Likes

I agree with you 100%.
Even, if I like following Ariela, I am now more connected to follow Sylva and Archibald.

1 Like

Ah ok, cheers. Couldn’t quite get my head round his train of thought but your clarification sounds fair enough

Totally agree with this opinion, she keep invite guys and do nothing or maybe just handjob will make viewers who like her lose interest soon or later. Even though lots of participants doing great but still have new bloods keep to join to VHTV. This platform like the performance and participants like actors, need to know what’s the viewers want to watch if still want to make money from here.
Will be trapped If she not home all the time and nothing happen when she back with guys. Of course Just for my opinion. I hope she could do better and make fortune obviously lots of ppl like her.

1 Like

La “magia” de este tipo de sitios, es que hay toda clase de voyeurs: están a los que le interesa solo verla a ella (no importa si está o no acompañada, simplemente con mostrarse desnuda, basta) y los que quieren verle a ella en pareja (casual o no) pero haciendo algo (mamadas, sexo, caricias o lo que sea).
Ella tiene la ventaja de ser bonita con un cuerpo bonito. De ser seductora y bailar bien. Y que incluso solo escribiendo textos, ya uno la mira.

Es perfecta a los fines de vender su imagen y sabe perfectamente bien lo que le gusta ver a la gente.
El plus de que esté con alguien, es algo que solo ella lo decide y lo maneja, ya sea en beneficio de una ganancia económica o amorosa.
No creo que todo lo que ella haga sea teniendo en cuenta las cámaras, como tampoco creo que sea una inexperta y que simplemente “viva su vida” sin tener en cuenta que hay gente del otro lado.
Insisto con que son las reglas de juego que impone Ariela y nosotros somos los que aceptamos o no seguirlas jugando.

8 Likes