Ariela (Part 2)

I also thought she would only be away overnight with the little she took so eother its a photo shoot, they provide the clothes,or a naturist resort or to a friend who has some of her spare clothes but i could be completely wrong( I’m always in the wrong so my wife recons)

6 Likes

I wonder if it will go offline if Ariella is not back soon plus the animals will want feeding soon.

2 Likes

Ariela went out on Saturday. She packed a dress and some summer clothes into a white bag.

2 Likes

this apt is always left empty

No vi que nadie fuera a esa casa las veces que entré a la web. Las ventanas siguen abiertas, el aro de luz encendido, las mascotas en sus jaulas…todo igual en más de 48hs.

5 Likes

Sounds like irresponsible and animal abuse

1 Like

Here she leaves on Saturday! :thinking: :unamused:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Ariela has put enough food for the rabbits. She always thought about them. And I think she will definitely come home this evening

But I thought after 48 hours that the cameras would turn off, isn’t that what was told to us?

It takes more than just food for a rabbit to be in good shape! :thinking: :worried:

4 Likes

I don’t know if they will be turned off, but it is probably about fines etc! :thinking:

I guess I should’ve stated that better I mean the manager would take it off-line or at least I thought VHTV would take it off-line

No, that was my answer, which was a bit “fluid”. I meant the same, as you said, but don’t know who makes the decision! :hugs:

1 Like

No one should have pets if they aren’t committed to taking care of them. Ariela should be ashamed of herself

3 Likes

The Realm is now OFFLINE!

3 Likes

48hrs must be up

2 Likes

Rabbits need the change of fresh water every day and the constant supply of hay in addition to sufficient nutrients. As far as I know, raising rabbits requires a lot of care and attention and little ones are quite fragile.

4 Likes

she is on her way home and brings someone with her. spoke about massage and dance training… and now nobody sees it

5 Likes

who turned the cams off ??

1 Like