Ariela (Part 2)

Looks right to me! :rofl:

7 Likes

Wonder why VH does not like the word ■■■■■ so inebriated or pissed

Home and out again in 1 hour! :face_with_monocle: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Travelling light tonight, airpods and 2 razors, should be fun. Enjoy your night Ariella.

1 Like

Add images

Add images

That is a major league ass… :heart_eyes: :yum:

13 Likes

I have the same problem, my pictures don’t load either.

Photo reports from Ariella and realm92 innocent collaboration. (videos cumming soon)

29 Likes

And videos from that night… .

22 Likes

Home again! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

16 Likes

Relaxing in bed with the phone today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Who can resist that beautiful smile? :slightly_smiling_face:
Very nice shots. I’m glad she’s doing well. :sparkling_heart: :+1:

22 Likes

Beautiful pics and clips of Ariela :heart_eyes::hugs:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Thats good, a little me time in the bath, enjoy Ariella.

1 Like

While you’re bored alone in your bath, your friends from “Pure Kitty and Archibalt” are having the time of their lives in their flat, with a host of friends.

What are you waiting for? Contact Sylvia so you can join them ???

8 Likes

I tink, for the time being, it might be a little bit intence for our Ariella all though a 3some is not out of the question.

1 Like

Ariela 3 Days away from the Realm I hope everything runs well she is my favor participant. I understand now it’s summer & everyone goes on trips to the countryside or to the beach.She may have gone with Ubaldo & Bo since they are away also

Lo que a mi me resultó raro es que ella se haya ido solo con el vestido blanco y un pequeño bolso de mano, sin equipaje extra como nos tiene acostumbrados cuando se va por todo un fin de semana…

2 Likes