Ariela (Part 2)

He wants to tell you the opposite, that your post is written as an advertisement for poppers.

At least, that’s how I understood his writing.

I think most of us are aware of the dangers of drugs, even “recreational” ones. But in this industry, it is used as an aperitif.

Ariela she came home and was as happy as when she left the cute young boy newly in love as it looked as you see girls when they are beaming danced and was generally happy he was not with her this night he was out with his friends so she is really disappointed with the young lover boy

now she’s not over happy but it can be sex in the apartment anyway she has a short memory maybe we see.

I understand that but you should think twice before using all drugs are dangerous and you can glorify all drugs so it becomes advertising can be both ways I told this to people that don’t know what poppers are, and many takes it here on VHTV

At Arielas whispering whispering morals preaching and high level manupulation she is disappointed poor young boy now hopes for the highest price to enter the gold mine and find gold.

5 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

The worst sex ever part2

1 Like

6 Likes

We have a saying that even bad sex is better than a good day at work :grin:

4 Likes