Ariela (Part 2)

I stand ten toes down about what I’ve said; she is a hustler; she knows exactly what she is doing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That damsel in distress is pure fiction

5 Likes

They went somewhere cause they grab some. She grabbed cover and it’s kind of jacked up because he too embarrassed. I get tired of these people wanna be on camera and they don’t want to put up been on for the last 2 or 3 days that cameras in were in that apartment.

1 Like

He is not shy; he showered with a full erection; you think he doesn’t know his role?

2 Likes

@Ariela camera 11 & 12 kitchen is not working

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she knows

1 Like

I wasn’t a big follower of Ariela but she was still in my favorites so that she would be on the top ranks in case she did something, but apparently you’re right,

she’s completely fictional, a complete disgrace,

It seems it’s time to move her down too, out of favorites :-1:

so she can continue her pity fictional things :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Basically…
Jodie Whittaker O GIF by Doctor Who

3 Likes

You could hear them fucking on the hall cam

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Ik ben nu wel benieuwd wat het gevolg gaat zijn , van het uitzetten van de keukencamera’s ???

Milan Gossip GIF by wtFOCK

1 Like

don’t worry, she will do something today or tomorrow (supposedly) and then she thinks all the reactions will recede.

but she is pure “fictioneer”

pity…

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s about as exciting to watch as yesterday’s rice.

1 Like

I think the foreplay was too long; she wanted to get fucked and went to the bathroom so he, the other guy, did not walk in on them, and he walked in, and they were fucking in the bathroom, which makes sense as to why she kept checking the phone and got up.

But she knows what shes doing :rofl: she got these fanboys stupid AF for her. She could’ve gone to the restroom with the cam.

2 Likes

Two Nice Young Behaved Guests

3 Likes

I remember once she wrote when there were reactions again. She has now deleted the old ones.

But she said something like,

“Do you expect me to lie under everyone from now on?” , “I won’t do this or I am not fictional, I am living my real life etc”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Officially; A comedy girl - A complete fictional comedy :performing_arts:
2 Likes

Don’t worry she will have sex with him on cam pretty soon, she doesn’t want to rock the cradle with the fanboys - when she sits and cries and tell them about her bills and health issues, she is expecting them to come running with dosh.

2 Likes