Ariela (Part 2)

He doesn’t seem very happy that Ariela said no.
Just a mastubation.

4 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Can someone tell me from those pictures if Ariela’s afternoon guest & the evening guest is the same person
I think it’s not… the same guest Ariela left with the afternoon guest and came back with the night guest Because I Think I’ve seen the evening guest before in the Realm

4 Likes

Creo que el primer chico (con el que se fue por la tarde) es el mismo con el que regresó por la noche. Sin embargo, este se fue y entró en juego Ilya, quien también ya se fue (solo). ¿Esa es la duda que tenías?

1 Like

Personally I think it’s not the same person but thank You AmberHoster

2 Likes

Vos querés decir que con quien se fue por la tarde no es el mismo chico que con el que regresó y él se fue? (que no es Ilya). O sea, pensás que hubo tres chicos en el departamento en el mismo día?

2 Likes

No just Two Ilja & the Afternoon Guest

3 Likes

Next please, mind you whilst he was in the shower Ariella was video calling naked with curly top. Emmm!

2 Likes

With soo much good looking guys it’s hard to choose. She must test all of them a few times.

4 Likes

Hey ho, hey ho, its of to work i go with a bucket and spade and some lemonade and i have even packed my towel. Happy days.

4 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

A little cock-washing before use or a little hand-job ??? :interrobang:

1 Like

I have to admit that as a swinging couple who have filled a realm of unpredictability and shared sex with other couples, arriving today with a girl left alone who has turned this apartment into a place for men with a sometimes too insistent need to fuck or masturbate, IT IS a nice change. It’s a shame because in my opinion they had given something different to VH. We have sex in many ways but looking at all the other departments I realized that in addition to the individual occupants, the other couples are also very mechanical with performances of all kinds and almost don’t seem real apart from the context in which they find themselves, which for In my opinion A/S wasn’t like that, they were much more real and not constructed. Things change but honestly I didn’t expect it like this or at least until the same thing started happening with Seb that is happening now. I hope that sooner or later Ariela comes out of a spiral that is apparently called free sex but which in reality, in my opinion, is nothing more than the mask of the need for affection and attention and this is what she reveals during these meetings, seeking not only the sex but also other things such as kisses, caresses, etc. If you only have free sex you don’t look for these things from your partner and no one here can say that this isn’t the case, at least I think so.

1 Like

Creo que la pregunta es: ¿ella está buscando pareja? Y en todo caso, ¿quién dice que una pareja no puede ser “abierta” y admitir que también busques esta clase de experiencias con otras personas?
Entiendo lo que decís y coincido en algunos aspectos y, yo como monógama, criada en una sociedad en donde a veces los matrimonios solo duran por una imposición social más que por amor y honestidad, estoy tratando de entender esta clase de relaciones también.
No es el tipo de relaciones que tendría yo (ni tengo) pero no quita que sea válida.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Personally, I think times have changed
50% of married people break up relationships 75%
There are open marriages, swinging Couples , Couples who cheat each other unpleasant or not this is the truth We live in 2024 and here is VHTV

8 Likes

8 Likes