Archi, Cleo

Kataleya & Archi I hope all is well… and we want to see you as soon as possible

Bring back syuri she was a one hit wonder

We’ll see her soon!

1 Like

That’s really good to hear me and my dick ready to see her perform ones again lol

Entre todos no, solo algunos la piden, personalmente no vi nada del otro mundo en ella, prefiero a kata

I think kataleya she’s jealous of…syuri We would like syuri to be with them so that we can enjoy watching great sex …

1 Like

I think kataleya she’s jealous of…syuri We would like syuri to be with them so that we can enjoy watching great sex …

Yo creo que no, si kata se siente incomoda con ella no la deben obligar a convivir con ella

In Russia people often _____ samogon. It is self-made vodka, which can contain up to 70% of a_____l.

1 Like

Sounds fun :rofl:

I think most countries have their type of lethal home made brew, not the type of stuff you _____ a lot of.

1 Like

Rule is simple. You’re conscious = you _____ :sunglasses:

Alguna noticia de ellos?

The last thing i know is. It going to be a long time befor they come back. Because they may have to relocate. :cry:

hi @kaya any updates on Archi and Kataleya are the relocation or staying in the same apartment

Kate said they want to be back, but can’t promise anything in this case as you understand. Let’s hope all of this get sorted finally:(

I hope that these gets sorted out quick

Is kataleya not allowed to visit another apartment like Anita or Demira&Myagi?

@kaya Is kataleya not allowed to visit another apartment like Anita or Demira&Myagi?

We don’t manage participants behaviour…