Archi, Cleo

I assume this is connected with Archi’s problems with a_____l. Sorry for inconveniences caused.

1 Like

There is no inconveniences. We just worried about them thats all. Hope there going to be okay. :hugs:

yes no inconvenience just in hope it returns as soon as possible and everyone is ok

Even if they return, they need to relocate as landlords are not ready to deal with those issues, so it will take time anyway. We’ll try to find out more later today :pensive:

Damn! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :+1:

1 Like

thank you Kaya we are very interested to now as its a realm we watch

1 Like

Archi has been in vhtv for years, now he makes a mistake with ______ so he would be kicked out? I can’t imagine that, he always gave good shows in bed, that started with Nikki, I hope he can stay.

3 Likes

He has always been a heavy _____er I have been watching VHTV for over 2 years archie has always drank heavily that’s why he’s had a lot of partners and different apartments

Nobody wants to kick him out, but this manager has very strict rules regarding d__gs and too much a_____l. Not for cams only but even outside the project. She wants her participants to be reliable people and when problem is resolved he is welcome just as always

You need more Managers like her then.

ok… thanks for the explanation, it’s clear to me. :+1:

Going to go search new Russian brides and see if Kataleya has come on. :rofl:

You bad boy. :yum:

Archi & Kataleya are the only realm of all the GMT+7 places that I actually like. Most apartments by this manager seems very orchestrated and f___ed. But Archi & Kataleya offer more real life.

In all seriousness a_____lism is not a laughing matter. Also it is not something that can be fixed in a blink of an eye. It requires help.

1 Like

So all GMT +7 places have the same manager? :astonished:

Never really understood much of the animosity towards the +7 apartments.? It’s not as though most of the others are purely natural as most of them are only playing to the cams so what’s the difference?

@kaya - thanks for updates ! Am curious about Syuri - she has become instant and huge hit among all users. Any update on her ? Can we see here on any new projects ? Thanks

yeah i asked the same thing everybody seemed to love her including me then she left please bring her back @kaya

me either i mainly watch +7 cams always have since i joined VHTV over 2 years ago