April Random Giveaway

Hey everyone,

I’d like everyone know that we just ran a massive secret giveaway to those who ever subscribed before to VHTV & are not active now. This topic is yet another way to appreciate your support and a chance for you to enjoy our services once again.

We hope to see you around here, at Forums, whenever you have a minute to chat with everybody and express your opinion on what happens in real time.

:warning: One important note:

:email: Only those who confirmed their emails got our massive gifts. That said, don’t skip the notification which pops up at VHTV in order to make sure we can reach out to you in the future and share such presents as we did today.

Thank you for your support and enjoy! :heart:

6 Likes

Hmmm. Didn’t know about this

1 Like

Unless I was asked to confirm my email, why would I? :thinking: :confused:

I don’t think or remember ever getting asked to confirm my email.

Only the winners did :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Today’s giveaway applied to those who aren’t subscribed now, yet been subscribed before. You, gentlemen, @BigJock21 & @Daleys are our active subscribers, your emails are confirmed in our system (that said, you may have clicked special link via email).

1 Like

Ohhh Non-subscribers

1 Like

To be fair, you, Daleys & Gollom have been spoiled already by our giveaways before :slight_smile: Let’s give other a taste of sweet freebies :smiley:

That would be about 7 billion people.

To late to unsubscribe i ques?

I wonder if I clicked on it and confirmed my email :thinking:

1 Like

You did. Haven’t been our subscriber yet, though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I want a freebee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice surprise! Logged in to check things out and wondered why all the cams were unlocked. Thanks VHTV.

1 Like

Thank you.

Many thanks. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are they still giving away or thats it?

Again, may thanks VHTC :heart:

1 Like

Thanks much. D.

yes i like VHTV super amazing plzz give more days free in 2021 i see one time

1 Like