Apartment Nude Day

A couple of years ago they did a nude day where everybody in the apartment was nude (including guests) for one day on a weekend. I know some are nude or close much of the time - but it would be a change and spice things up a bit if this event were repeated this summer. Anybody agree?

2 Likes

i do…very good ideea

1 Like

I don’t think this will work you said including guests if guest cover the cameras or move it when having sex or whatever they definitely won’t be naked. Of course i would love to see the guests naked but it won’t happen.

In the past there was a site, Amsterdamxxx. com, containing cam images of a house with girls. It was an early sort of chat tur bate site, but with a verry nice welcome desk. That desk contained a glass chair, or bench, for the lady who welcomed the visitors at the site. SOme of the ladies were sitting there nude while there was a camera inside that bench pointed upwards. Awsome images, maybe they can make some like that here also. (In the line of making outraged ideas for the site :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:)

1 Like

Besides that would be hard to do cause some of the guests that arrive at these realms are uncomfortable in being naked and forcing them to is a bad idea so my answer is hard no including the tenants

1 Like

Even being only tenants it’s not ok

Yes I forget to add the tenants too sorry about that

Nude. In my apartment . @jabbath1987

Oh bummer Amy, are you laughing at the FUPA? Lol that fat upper pubic area?

Sarahhh you look adorable and not at all overweight. :heart_eyes:

Thanks. I am over my normal weight but that’s OK. Weight is mind over matter if you don’t mind it doesn’t matter. Lol.

Heck yeah, I agree.