Anyone can tell me if this was here and you know them?

I don’t know if this was here, and I need some help for that :sweat_smile: Someone told it is from voyeur house I didn’t knew. Can anyone help me please?

As you are not a premium where did you get the photo from? There is not any support offered for content you find on pirate sites.

I remember this scene very well :rofl:

I just joined the site. I dont even know if i want to be here because I don’t know almost nothing, why are you attacking free?! I just made a legit question, I have the photo because a guy sended to me just that.

Use your nogging why…!!!

I just asked if this is from here! Nothing else… I’m not hurting or hating anyone…

Get use to this forum. Some will welcome you and help you. Others will tear you apart because that is how they roll. It is not you, it is members that naturally question others in a negative way. All forum sites are like this including camcaps and xcamfan.

1 Like

Ok I’m sorry and thank you!

Don’t apologize. Some cruel people here - just have to brush them off. They make this forum difficult to follow topics since badmouthing others gets so tiring to read.

1 Like

You found VHTV’s interlectual property on another place and one of the moderators asked you where you got it from. Not too sure why you would take offence with that.

1 Like

Exactly it was just what you guys did, for what I understand its not just me, anyway

I texted voyeur house on twitter and I was rolling just texted a fan asking what type of content there’s here and he sended the photo and said it was a good video. And then disappeared. I did not make anything to harm or something the site, as a lawyer I know that :blush:

To counter what Tyrel72971 has said most people that I have met on here have been a really friendly bunch and it’s only when someone steps over the line and starts insulting others or is really insensitive to people on the webcams (they also take part in this forum) that things can get a bit defensive. :grinning:

Respect goes many ways and in most senses is earnt through moral dignityy, so as a Lawyer you will be slightly understanding when someone comes onto the forum and posts intellectualal property like that and a moderator reacts in a defensive manner. :grinning:

Nice to meet you and I hope you stick around. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Actually I don’t get I did nothing wrong, that’s part of the Internet someone have print of a video. But that’s not with I just made a question. And no, many people are saying that they have been attacked for situations like this that they just made a comment or a question, you can see on twitter for example. And there’s worst things like hhomophobic or sexist coments. But it’s OK, I’m leaving anyway. Bye hope everything goes good for you all. :blush:

1 Like

Could you give me an example of that please as personally, I would love to see that.

I have never seen any of that here and if I did I wouldn’t be here for starts nor would it be allowed.

Esta persona siempre hace lo mismo asume cosas y considero que no es nada amable como los otros operadores de momento, yo prefiero no dirigirme a esta persona nunca más y recurso a otras personas por que el o ella no ayudan en nada.

Yo hice una pregunta parecida hace un tiempo pregunte si las personas eran de este lugar y me cerró el tema y no fue capaz de responder cordialmente, incluso le dije que vine al sitio oficial a preguntar y poder ver el video aquí lo que les genera dinero a ellos por verlos, pero no quiso dar ningún tipo de información y no fue capaz de responder lo último que dice, al final esta persona obliga a ir a otros sitios a buscar el contenido que no quiso proporcionar, pésimo servicio en mi opinión, debería pensar bien a quienes ponen de operadores ya que hay unos muy amables incluso me nombraron el apartamento que buscaba y fui a verlo en este sitio oficial que les generó dinero así se hacen las cosas.

Sadly I am just about to go to bed and I am too tired to give you a full answer, so out of politeness I just thought I would say hi and respond in the morning.

A very good morning to you and as far as I can see your question was responded to by Kaya on the very same day, unless I missed a previous question. :slight_smile:

No me refiero a kaya ella es muy amable, me refiero al operador de momento que comento esta publicación, en la cual hice la misma pregunta hace unos días para buscar a otra persona, esta persona no ayuda para nada solo te limita la información y considero que nos perjudica a nosotros perjudica a la página ya que nosotros pode os buscar fácilmente en Internet.

1 Like

WTF are you talking about? What information did you ask me?