Amilee

i agree @Victor 1297 i am going to try lion taming first- could be easier.

I’d rather tangle with Minna - it might be harder but a lot more fun. I think her attitude is more of a come-on dare than anything - when she took a shower this morning, she was very obviously playing to the camera, even though she only looked right at it once. :blush:

I hadn’t seen it so just went back and watched. You are right , there was a lot of wriggling for someone on her own. I enjoyed the peep at the camera as she started to draw the showercurtain across and then remembered that she shouldn’t. The thought ran through her head ''Are they watching me. ‘’ I love that long & lean look and her nipples are glorious. I think she was thinking of us. Like blind cobblers thumbs as i once heard them described. Love you Minna xx

amile :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Anybody have a clue what the hell this was all about? He tied her up twice, like he did with Macy Seens a couple of days ago, but instead of having sex or having her give him a blowjob, he just untied her. He went through an awful lot to get all that rope and knots in place, only to just undo them. Not exactly the most effective BDSM session. :thinking:

1 Like

I did enjoy watching Minna today - first a very long shower this morning, then watching her do topless yoga while that dude was tying Amilee up. Unfortunately, Minna apparently left this afternoon, I presume to go back to Macy’s place, unless she has another realm to visit. I hope she will be back soon - she turns me on big time. In fact, I think she and I are on the same telepathic plane - right when I’m thinking (come on, Minna, look right into the camera", she does! I must have come three times just watching her today, and she didn’t even get fucked! Minna, if you’r reading this, I have a weakness for small-breasted brunettes, and I just adore you!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Practicing his knots for his scouts badge :joy: :joy:

Does anyone know which apartments Minna hangs out at besides Amilee and Macy Seens? I have a fondness for thin, flat-chested women like Minna and Amilee, and especially for brunettes like Minna. So far these are the only two places I’ve seen her, and the Participants Wiki doesn’t mention any “friends’ realms” for either of them.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh him again? He spends his time from house to house doing his stuff with ropes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love Amilee!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Even :cat2: got some massage by Banji….:sweat_smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes