1 Like

Yes it’s another style :slightly_smiling_face:

i have always liked the Hippie image.

1 Like

Lord is hot

2 Likes

tell us how you really feel ok?

1 Like

She shouldn’t be allowed back she messed with the bathroom camera by turning to the wall.

1 Like

I like her too, despite her attitude - maybe even because of it - the way she looked into the camera with a hostile look and then flipped off - and yet she was willing to fuck Lord on camera at Macy’s a few nights ago - I’d like to see more of her, even with the attitude - something about it makes me hot. She needs to be tamed! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Her attitude actually turns me on - she needs to be tamed! She needs a good, hard fuck :sunglasses:

Guest girl from Nekohey apartment is visiting…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This apartment has a loggia off the kitchen, Minna went out there several times last night and was there this morning before she came into the living room - but there is no loggia cam. Any way we can get VHTV or the apartment manager to install one out there? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Actually, never mind about that - Minna has the door open while s___ping on the couch, and the “loggia” really is just a small balcony, probably not room enough for more than one person to stand on at a time. :roll_eyes:

I like Minna - she’s pretty, she’s sassy, and I hope to see her get fucked again soon - preferably here and not at Macy’s.

1 Like

Patience definitely has its virtues - one of which is being able to watch Minna take a shower this morning at Amilee’s apartment. She stayed there all night, s___ping on the couch. I hope she will stay with Amilee from here on, I like watching both of them, regardless of whether they are getting fucked. Although watching them get fucked is a virtue in its own right. I don’t know if Amilee reads this forum, but if she does, she knows she and Minna have at least one faithful follower. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@WolfieSmith :wink:

1 Like