Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

A post was merged into an existing topic: Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

:cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning: 3 power thunder Storms in my mind in the heart, & in the soul !

8 Likes

Buenos dias princesa

3 Likes

I tried with 10 photos it doesn’t get me anywhere…
I hope they make it at least 15. I only got 2 likes and I’m up all night. I had 3 coffees cause I don’t _____ or smoking I’m upset without a particular reason. Hopefully later or tomorrow I will have the change to post more…not any ordinary photos, but quality shots. should be 1 photo 1000 words !

IMG_0080

2 Likes

An unusual angle to show of Lucas, maybe but I couldn’t resist! :heart:

1 Like

IMO your latest Gallery was a lot more interesting than the previous ones as you had selected the best shots instead of populating it with repetitious shots. You can do 15 if you think that’s absolutely necessary. you can also make multiple posts containing smaller Galleries, if it’s needed.

2 Likes

Nicer nude

2 Likes

Well as I am sure you know, sometimes he does s___p like that so that if the covers are not covering him completely, we get a sneak peek at the delightful things lurking underneath!

A very interesting view of Lucas’s trousers, although I would have preferred them to be somewhere else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

On my bedroom floor?! :laughing:

No problems with that if delivered by the owner himself :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well yes, obviously it wouldn’t be any good JUST having his trousers, now would it?! :laughing:

He’d definitely need to be here as well. Not sure how we’d explain things to Amelie, if she were to ask where he is though. :thinking:

1 Like

Greek Goddess !! :100: :heart:

6 Likes

3 Likes

:revolving_hearts: Eros went out for a ride, wearing his blue summer T-shirt that says on I :heart: … You are God & Summer Sun unfortunately like Sun You are so far. .Eros taking a ride with out any doubt he will tries
to ignites all glances -glances end up to fires… :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Buenos dias ucraniana guapa

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes