Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

i did not count them, but i think the number of Cinderella pictures in one post might be a lot more than 10

1 Like

Iā€™m leaving for the airport due to an emergencyā€¦ Iā€™ll reply as soon as I get back. Good afternoonā€¦

When I say the same time ā€¦ I mean the same day. I donā€™t upload to more than 3 Profiles ā€¦ & since it was a fact I didnā€™t know how many photos I could upload, they told me only about 10 and thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do ā€¦ personally my time is not only photos
I just want to spend my free time quietly & peaceful for that I thanks VHTV to be able to watch what I likeā€¦

When you say profiles do you actually mean topics? If so then it seems to have been a misunderstanding

Yes Topics Sorryā€¦ I am not to much experience I am only here to Apartment Discussion about 2 months
Thank you !

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Lucasā€¦You are definitely hotter than hot. Sexy AF

Perhaps it would be an idea for @VHTV_James to adjust the photos on this point as can be seen on several websites

the first 3 photos in full, with then on the 4th photo +51 (or any other number) if you click on it, they will be displayed

1 Like

If they do that then they should do the same for the words. Just show the first word and then you have to click on it to read the other words.

Thatā€™s fine as VHTV can find out if people have more then one profile on here

I have another idea for VHTV to doubleā€¦ the price for those who want to upload as many as they want. I wouldnā€™t have a problem paying so If I wouldnā€™t have any problem any moreā€¦

Many of the screenshots that you have posted are almost identical. for instance 7 out of 9 in this section of your gallery are basically the same picture, my suggestion is that you pick the best one to upload instead of going frame by frame.

you can also post your pictures in 2 or 3 posts if itā€™s absolutely necessary instead of posting a humongous gallery.

1 Like

I did it for the first time ā€¦ because Amelie & Lucas thanked me publicly above ā€¦ you can see it 2 days ago just for that !! However, I still can pay 3 times the price upfrontā€¦
If VHTV promoting me to Captain. & if I can upload as many I want for Amelie & Lucas !!

Amelie_LucasVHTV Participant

Eros

2d.

Thank you for your photosšŸ„°

I donā€™t understand why you keep talking about money, this forum is free to use for everyone. This is just about respecting other forum members and not spamming the forum and making it unreadable. people on slow connection or mobile devices would have a lot of problems viewing the forum with too many images slowing down the page load time.

And not only respect but I expected it to be understood why I did it, but it didnā€™t happen
But becauseā€¦ maybe I was wrong for mistakes you pay a price ā€¦
I am ready to take the consequences & I also always have the right to make suggestions, freedom of speech! Thanks !
Good afternoon !

2 Likes

There is no consequences :wink: it was just a friendly advice, thanks for understanding & your contribution to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face: :blue_heart:

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Should we have some basic rules for posting pictures on the forum?