Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

Mais uma noite difícil para eles; espero que estejam em um lugar seguro.

6 Likes

I thought they were away from the bombardment of these Russian shits… :cry: :cry:

1 Like

the war will end if someone manages to kill the bastard called putin…

1 Like

I don’t think they are being bombed. What we hear is probably anti-aircraft etc. There is no alarm “go to the security room”. Looks like they’re taking it pretty easy. zeus (the cat) is “taking advantage” of the situation today as well (possibly a bit scared)! :smirk_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The problem is, among other things, that they have a guy named Dmitry Medvedev who I think is even more dangerous. This is because of the statements he has made lately! JMO

1 Like

Are they really relaxed? I wouldn’t want to judge. Maybe it just looks that way. Because the Ukrainians are used to these noises and nights by now.
There’s no question in my mind that Putin is the aggressor and the mastermind. And Medvedev is just one of many puppets being played by Putin.
I hope you were right and it was just air defence. And that everyone in this place is still safe. So that they can stay there. :hugs: :ukraine: :ukraine:

5 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

girl power j 'adore merci poto EROS …

2 Likes

If you think that Russian politics are limited to one man, you are sadly mistaken. If it were that simple, the problem would have been solved a long time ago.

Still, I sometimes think it’s a pity that, within the internationally agreed upon rules of warfare, leadership assasinations are not permitted. If the leaders were likely to face the direct consequences of their actions, the world might be a better place.

4 Likes

5 Likes

O que ocorreu nesta e na noite anterior foram atividades antiaéreas, bombardeamentos e o uso de drones.
As defesas antiaéreas são acionadas apenas no caso de haver um ataque aéreo.
No vídeo que publiquei e o @[Alek228242], é possível ouvir as defesas antiaéreas e explosões, uma das explosões que ocorreu às 01:34:58 foi claramente audível no apartamento deles, até fez os alarmes dos carros dispararem.
Isso continuou por várias horas até um som de um drone foi ouvido; pelo barulho, parecia que o drone voou perto do apartamento deles, e após o som do drone desaparecer, ocorreu uma explosão.
Quanto a não ouvir o alarme a tocar, pode ter sido uma falha técnica ou o ataque aéreo não ter sido previsto, já houve dias em que o alarme soou várias vezes sem que ocorressem ataques aéreos.
Há algumas horas atrás, ouviu-se o alarme e ocorreu uma explosão, ainda não vi a Amelie desde esta manhã, espero que ela esteja bem e em um lugar seguro.

8 Likes

:wink:

10 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

She’s home safe…

5 Likes

Obrigado pela informação, mas quando eu fiz a postagem eram 22:17 no apartamento deles, e acredito que ela ainda não estivesse lá nesse horário. :+1:

1 Like