Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

True, the thing is that the image of Amelie in the shower looking at the camera could wallpaper my house. :yawning_face:

2 Likes

you know the old saying 
“if you dont want to see something , DONT LOOK” :rofl: :rofl: but i will offer you an alternative the scroll button is a wonderfull tool that makes things just disappear of your screen ,but then comes the bummer part of this option , them b___dy same pics reappear lol

1 Like

Couldn’t have put it better myself :joy:

1 Like

I look and give my opinion, if you don’t like it don’t read :sunglasses:

1 Like

if you want we can tell amelie to take different positions while she’s showering or when she’s having sex with lucas so we have different pictures than usual
 :wink:

jesus christ dont you understand humour the laughing emojis and the word lol should of told you that , some people hey :rofl:

Better when she has sex with Lucas, the shower offers fewer possibilities :wink:

1 Like

The thing about “if you don’t like it, don’t look” is an argument that is often repeated a lot and it bothers me, but if you said it in a humorous way, I’ll accept it :+1:

1 Like

of course my comment is in jest
 :hugs:

As the old saying goes “Together with the dry grass, the green also get burned” fits here!

1 Like

they also say

2 Likes

10:42:16
:dizzy: :dizzy:

9 Likes

13:20:14
:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

8 Likes

What website is Amelie on when she speaks English?
Anyone who knows?

1 Like

il serait préférable de ne pas conaßtre ou faire savoir des informations sur leur activité. pour x raison de sécurité.

1 Like

Nice hat! :face_with_monocle:
PS Sorry but that pesky sink webcam slipped again 
 :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

I believe it’s a paid site she gets taught English from a teacher

3 Likes

6 Likes