5 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes::hugs:
perfection GIF

4 Likes

Wonder if the girls went off to shelters

4 Likes

They’re back from “anywhere” ! :hugs:

1 Like

que s’est il passé chez amélie cette nuit ?
je les vois tous endormis ce matin !!

1 Like

I thought this was a lovely scene showing our very handsome man Lucas (I am very happy to see that he is still at home and currently able to relax) and his feathered friends…

Does anyone know how long though, there have been 3 birds in the apartment?

9 Likes

cette question avait etait posé .Amélie avait répondu 2 ans.

2 Likes

Well to be honest, I have not seen Amelie’s post on the subject but I am sure it’s far more recent than that. I knew there were 2 birds (there always has been, ever since I have been watching Amelie and Lucas’s cameras) but it seems the 3rd one has only been there a short time.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I feel the same way. I always thought they were two budgies. I’ve only realised that there are three since this photo was taken. However, two of the three look very similar, so you can get confused when counting them :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

There are now 2 *‘budgies’ (the additional one I have been referring to, being one of them), along with the original yellow bird, the species name of which I do know but have forgotten (it’s not a *budgerigar though).

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly. And I don’t want to say the wrong thing. But I think that the yellow bird is also a budgerigar. Just as there are also blue birds of this species.

1 Like

No, I think the yellow one is a ‘love something or other’ (the name is on the tip of my tongue - just not in my brain properly). Maybe someone can help us out here with a reminder of the species name…

1 Like

peut-être une mainate !

1 Like