Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

Well said Troy. Cheers :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

bientôt le retour de la pepette AMELIE elle manque trop …

2 Likes

One more day’s holiday. I can hardly wait to see you Amelie and Lukas again, healthy and unharmed. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

:dizzy: :dizzy:

18 Likes

retour imminent … jour j

2 Likes

enfin elle ma manquer

2 Likes

10 janvier inclus.

1 Like

Hope nothing happened to you as you haven’t come back yet. Hope all is well with you Amelie and Lucas.

2 Likes

If you are on vacation until January 10th, 2024, that actually means that you will be back on January 11th, 2024. So there’s really no reason to worry. :wink:

2 Likes

I know you guys are all excited, and I’ve been waiting all day for a reply if their plans didn’t change. Tried to check several times, but unfortunately, I haven’t got an update yet :melting_face:

7 Likes

It may actually mean that you come home on January 10. But we hope you’re right.

2 Likes

Well, if I’m on vacation until the 10th, I’m guaranteed not to show up at work that day, but only on the 11th :wink:

1 Like

your crazy then , need at least 3 days before i even contemplated going back to work after a vacation

1 Like

definitely and offline until the 10th so if there are no changes it should be online 11…

1 Like

It might be a language barrier, but when it’s said until the 10th, it means that they are back on that day. So logically, they supposed to be back today, not tomorrow

3 jours de RTT en plus des vacances .lol

in Italian is translated into vacation until January 10…

Exactly, that is correct.

If it helps to understand better, when someone says " I am off from work/office until Monday", it means that they are back to work/office on Monday not Tuesday.

Just a detail, but maybe this makes it easier to understand better (for Morchi as well )

according to me it is no…I give you my example my boss told me you are on vacation until the 7th of January…that means I return to work on the 8th…

You must like your job!