Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

totally agree with you. Refer back to when i suggested she should do some modeling for us … not only to keep herself busy … but she has such an amazing body, with a heaps of possibilities… it just brings out a new dimention for us to drool about… sex is far more than just the ‘ins and outs’ … it gives her the room to flirt and be naughty … all things which i find very attractive and fun to watch… to see a lady concentrating on making herself looking her best, pampering herself, is such a turn-on moment…(wait, before i start drooling on my qwerty keyboard… :hot_face:)

Amelie … do more of this … go for chik … go for super sexy … go for fun and funky … go for naughty … but always enjoy yourself and be comfortable with who you are …

be good, be happy and always be safe … and that goes for Lucas too.

hugs and :revolving_hearts: from the bottom of Africa.

2 Likes

OMG Lucas is turning into a gay icon. :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

excuse my ignorance… this little r2d2 machine standing against the wall in the kitchen… is it a vacuume cleaner or what? (i am a male, i do not know stuff like that… :joy: :rofl:)

It looks like a rice cooker, but I could be wrong! :laughing:

2 Likes

“I can’t even watch this!” :rofl: AdolescentPlaintiveIchthyostega-size_restricted

Hello everyone! As you know, PayPal has started to work in Ukraine, and we’ve created an account. We had a discussion about the donations that you’ve sent us and decided that now we start a volunteer organisation (it will include us and a few of our friends) to help people with big troubles caused by this brutal war. We hope that you will not be against it, we ask for your support if it’s possible and God bless everyone who will send any money so we could reach our goal. Also we will send you reports about goods and things that we buy and give away. You can help us using PayPal: paypal.me/amelieandlucas8@gmail.com

P.S. Our organisation has started to work today, we’ve found a woman who has two kids and needs help, so a few reports are coming soon!

14 Likes

see the similarities … theirs is just not as mobile, and vocal… and miss what’s his name, the golden one…

PS, had to google… C-3PO

2 Likes

I will add you in the donation post :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I thought it is some kind of fryer ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yep, could be. A like from A & L might suggest I am correct.

1 Like

The indoor kitchen compost machine is also called an indoor composter run on the electricity system of it are automatic. Wastage of indoor composter poured on the fertilizer and give them proper speed to run. In this process, a microorganism is absorbed from the soil release.

i thought it might be this…

2 Likes

Perhaps A & L can confirm what it is.

1 Like

Yes … as it is theirs … they should know …

All set @Amelie_Lucas :kissing_heart:

I got this.

Has anyone else tried?

2 Likes

Yes. Same here. Is there a typo @Amelie_Lucas ?

1 Like

for some reason it really doesn’t work.

1 Like

Okay, we will try to figure it out

1 Like

@jabbath1987 Please try again, thank you

Still same error.

1 Like