Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

Yes had a blue one myself called ‘Pepe’ also we call the ‘bottom of Africa’ South Africa :rofl:

Is that you? :thinking: :rofl:

That we do aswell … but from experience… most people refer to Africa, as if it is a single country … forgetting there is more than 50 … and it is a massive continent…

and with this privacy thing … :rofl: … if i am not supposed to know where they are… they should not know where i am…so bottom of Africa it will stay… :grin:

2 Likes

Bottle Of Wine Drinking GIF by Budgy Smuggler Closer to this sadly :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re a bit like me then :rofl: :rofl:

fat diving GIF Probably most likely :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

that’s not me I’ve got aquaphobia :fearful:

1 Like

And probably so does that man now in the gif :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

When we need a name for her I suggest Mriya. It is Ukrainian and means “Dream” or “Inspiration” :wink:

Mriya was the name given to the legendary single Antonov 225, destroyed on the first day of that madness… :cry:

I know. A symbol of Ukrainian strength. But I am sure when all is over they will make a new one. But I like the name. It is just a symbol of hope in the war.

ok! Let´s have a “Mriya” :wink:

Side on, that guy reminds me of Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad).

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Amelie_Lucas don’t even start before I get home LOL :joy: . :heart:

1 Like

perverted gang, you would send them to bed right away … (can be in a standing position! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:)

4 Likes

It was develpoed when Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, so ironically there is a lot of Russian content on that aeroplane. Such a waste!

1 Like

:sleepy:

he visited us too, I was lucky to see him (picture illustration)

4 Likes

What a beauty, I actually had an opportunity to see it up close when it visted NZ years ago.

3 Likes